- The cut is frank: even on thick hair, she is unwavering and cleanly cut,
- Wireless, but with good battery life: a cup of thick hair starts the battery only 15 to 20%. So you can consider 5 haircuts before having to recharge. In addition, the wire can be connected directly to the mower, allowing, if the batteries no longer hold or are discharged, to complete the cut,
- The number of cutting heights is really convenient because you really can choose SA length and no lengths imposed by the manufacturer on other products,
- The trimmer is light and handy.
But for the high end, some flaws are regrettable (hence 4 instead of 5 stars).
- The combs are in plastic that seems brittle. If dropped, we feel that it might shatter,
- The blade locking system is made of plastic and consisting of 2 small claws ensuring the maintenance of the base portion of the trimmer head. Again, it feels premature breakage,
- The cover is no reason to hold a comb attached to the mower and the small cleaning brush. The other 2 combs, the charger and the charging base should be stored separately. Too bad,
- Despite its name "pro", the mower may be smaller. The true professional mower are smaller to be more manageable. But they are also intended for people who use them every day. Here we are not on this objective.
In the end, this mower is really very good. She has small flaws but remain pragmatic, these defects are insignificant in terms of the quality of all the work and allows for this mower.
I would highly recommend this product.