Very good I like:
- Great clear user interface
- Games are to have very low (eg GTA V from 25, -)
- Good controller!
- Partly very good graphics (s but at the same criticism below.!)
- The live application ensures vollautomatiche updates of the operating software and games
What I did not like so much:
- Volume of the drive during gaming DVD quite high (I handle this by manually and complete installation on the HDD, without Internet connection and thus without live application -> probably there is also a much easier way :-))
- Is the edge flares in conjunction with a large full HD TV via HDMI partly annoying (which I did on TV, etc. but can be greatly reduced by the setting to 720p in the console setup and various settings such as less sharpness.)
- Lack of payment method Paysafecard in Live shop
What is now more likely to be classified as neutral:
- The Microsoft Live Store is very clear, but also tweilweise the games are very expensive. As yet lack the bargain :-).
- Console Typically: partly very little adjustment (setup) in the Games
- Typical console. DVD must always be inserted to gamble (except for the purchased over the course Shop Games)
Definitely makes gamble a lot of fun!