What I like:
- Easy to read (in the dark)
- The dial is also a solar cell and charges the battery (supposedly no battery change)
- Good size (not as big as some absurd fashion watches at the time)
- Gadgets we slide, speedometer, etc. (full analog, of course!)
What strikes me:
- The alarm can be set, but the procedure is relatively complicated.
- The bracelet is not as wertig as the clock. I'll replace on occasion.
I can say nothing about the accuracy, but assume that it is within the scope.
Beautiful clock that visually what makes her at a good price-performance ratio.