Part of my review will be similar to the examination S1 since I was given both to the test. This one gets a higher rating since it is cheaper and more with 2200mAh gives you an LCD with a battery percentage.
I have many mobile devices that require USB charging and so I tried a lot of portable batteries.
This provides two ports. 1 port provides 2.1 amps and the other 1Amp.
- Charges quickly
- Charges your device fast enough
- Provides a LCD screen with a battery percentage in order to know the state of the battery, ie the amount of juice you have left and the state of charge.
- Features a flash of light so you do not have to use your phone as a.
- Comes with a nice carrying case and a cloth to wipe the screens of your electronic devices.
- Elegant design
- The cable may be used for several types of devices. A connectors for micro USB, Mini USB, iPhone (two types of connectors).
- During the first use, the battery percentage went down extremely fast. From 100 to 50 in less than 10 minutes. The second time I used it was not the case then maybe he did not pay properly before first use.
- Manual horrible. I tested a few products OXA and they all have horrible manuals. In general, it does not matter that the use is simple, but in this case I wanted to know how to turn on the flashlight. It turns out that you press twice quickly the power button. There is no indication of this in the manual and even if there was, trying to decipher what they are trying to say gave me a headache and I wouldnt be able to find it. They really need to find a better translator for their textbooks.
- The stylish design works against it in this case when you want to place it on the floor or table while using the flashlight. You will notice in the pictures that the location of the flashlight with flat surfaces on both sides mean that you cover either the light or it shines in the sky when you use it. It's not a big flaw, since you can either keep or place situated completely flat, but it is something you will notice if you try to change an apartment in the dark and you want something shine in your direction high. As I said, not a big deal, just something worth noting.