Beyerdynamic (mobile) Dream Team in the combination A 200 p and p headphone T51

Beyerdynamic (mobile) Dream Team in the combination A 200 p and p headphone T51

Beyerdynamic A200 p portable headphone amplifier (electronics)

Customer Review

Only times the price: Yes, he is at first sight really expensive for me but after some initial skepticism, worth the price!

Incredibly, what the small GERAT brings out from my Android smartphone or laptop: the sound. The T 51 p sounds so in all genres of music m. E. again significantly better. But a really good KH is also a prerequisite in order to perceive it.

Handling: The sensitive volume control and forward, pause, backward buttons I do not want to miss either.

My conclusion: Never again without ... ;-)

super slippers 1 Rank: 5/5
February 20
Neo Hybrid Gold S6 Edge Rank: 5/5
April 16
good but! 496 Rank: 5/5
March 28
deliver without gas Rank: 1/5
May 14
Really top 44 Rank: 5/5
April 15
SEA-DI-QUE! Rank: 1/5
December 29

Related Reviews

The combination of tree house and bridge would have been ideal to have all Pooh friends at once completelyLego Duplo Winnie the Pooh 5947 - Winnie Pooh Waldhaus (Toys) The combination of maneuverability, power and the clean airDyson DC52 Allergy Bagless Bag Technology Warranty 5 years Cinetic Grey / Yellow (Kitchen) fine but the buttons are too small and too headphones raprochésSennheiser RS ​​170 Wireless Headphones Range 80m Kleer Digital home cinema (Electronics) Good combination of protective sheath and keyboard with slight weaknessesLEICKE Sharon Galaxy Tab 10.1 4 - Protection bag with detachable keyboard | Integrated multi-touch touchpad | German QWERTZ layout (Accessories) Very practical combination of camera bag and / RucksacksQuick Escape Sling L - Toploader photo messenger bag (accessory) The Dream Team Omar / Cedric seems a bit helpless ...Antemasque (Audio CD) Slaughterhouse - The Dream TeamSlaughterhouse (Audio CD) Makes the perfect dream team!Pantene Pro-V Anti Hair Loss Hair Conditioner, 2-pack (2 x 200 ml) (Health and Beauty) The dream team: Sennheiser MM 550-X and Avantree SaturnAvantree TC200 Bluetooth Stereo Audio adapter, transmitter and receiver / receiver 2 in 1; ease of use with televisions. Etc. easy to carry hi-fi systems, iPhone5, iPad, mobile phone or Tanlets and compact design (electronics) Good debut of the Dream Team Schaffer / OwensThe Glorious Burden / Ltd. (Audio CD) In my view, the Tab solution * absolutely practical and unbeatable mobileSamsung Galaxy Tab P1000 (17.8 cm (7-inch) touch screen, 16GB memory, Android 2.2, WiFi, 3G, video telephony) white (Wireless Phone Accessory) DREAM TEAM: Wendy (Braava380) wipes and Alan (Roomba770) sucks ** TOP **iRobot Braava 380 wiping robot, black (household goods) Harry Fraud + Action Bronson = Dream TeamSaaab Stories Produced By Harry Fraud [Explicit] (MP3 Download) Works well, but only have not understood where to set the combination isABUS 488 139 Aluminium combination lock 145/40, red (tool) In-Ears with good sound quality and uptime. The combined volume and skip-control I find poorly resolved.TaoTronics® Bluetooth Headphones In-Ear Headphones Sport Bluetooth 4.0 earphones for mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, laptops, tablets, smartphones (A2DP, speakerphone, built-in microphone, 6 hours of play time) (Electronics) Dream Team Flatley / HardimanMichael Flatley's Lord of the [CASSETTE] (Audio Cassette) Very good mobile phone holder for the carTaoTronics® Universal Car Mount Cell Phone Holder for iPhone 6 / 6Plus 5S / 4S Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3 Smartphone (Electronics) Well, as expected. Note also the combination of the features presented here, and the priceSony CMT-SBT100B Micro HiFi systems (DAB / DAB +, 50 watts, CD / CD-RW player, FM / AM, Bluetooth, NFC, USB), silver / black (Electronics) A team at the top!Asus Chromebook C200MA-KX002 Laptop 11.6 "Black / Silver (Intel Celeron processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Chrome OS) (Personal Computers)