thought to myself if I've already tested that posterity may also have what it! ;)
Tested: Active shutter glasses
Glasses: Samsung SSG-P51002 / XC, Panasonic TY-ER3D4ME
TV: Panasonic TX-P50GT50E (plasma)
Yes, it works flawlessly. Since 2012 there are at Samsung, Sony and Panasonic probably a standard. Had previously googled.
- Minimal more plastic image (!)
- (!) Minimal better colors (Samsung has upped the NEN very slight cold touch, but what stands out only in direct comparison)
- Because the glasses the field of vision better surrounds and is less perceives the environment, I and my friend had more feeling in the movie "doing" to be.
- Pleasant to wear (easier on the nose, flexible temples)
- The price is about 55 euros less than the Panasonic glasses (WTF!)
The Samsung glasses are highly recommended in the price-performance ratio !!!
I now buy first two Samsung glasses for 4 spectators and get me (if the testimony of a seller agrees and is built from 2013 only passive technique) 2-4 Panasonic goggles, unless they are heavily down set! :) The charge is for the occasional look of 3D movies and minimal differences already strong borderline. Especially since (in our opinion), very few real films (apart from "Avatar" and "The Hobbit") really make sense in 3D.
Please click once on "helpful" if you has helped my review. :)