Compare T55 against T20 / update for T55

Compare T55 against T20 / update for T55

Bosch TAS5542 Tassimo T55 Charmy multi-beverage machine with chrome design applications in Opal Black / Intelligent drink identification (household goods)

Customer Review

Update for T55: Meanwhile criticized by me capsule holder has been modified.
You get the modified version for 3.65 already on Ebay (lavalips78) - a worthwhile investment, since the bracket sits firmly now.

Previous speakers have rated the instrument sufficient and quite true, of course, can be dispensed with the 1-2 star and the short jubilation reviews.
Since the brewing system and the T-discs are identical, also arise with the taste, the maintenance costs and (unfortunately) no differences in the environmental performance.
Therefore, I would only refer to the comparison of the above. Machines go, so you do not - as I have to buy -2 units.

What is different?
- The Material. Overall, the material quality of the T55 is much valent
- The Design. The T20 is certainly not ugly, counteracts the T55 but very frumpy
- The Tank. Although has the advantage that Britta filter cartridges can optionally be used for, the T20 tank of
are filled up
- The volume setting. In addition to the design of the main reason for my switch. My cups are for the standard amounts too often
small and I like the coffee stronger. Basically, it is possible that with the T20 set, but is not at all practical.
- The brewing head. For me the only negative surprise, because the oblique system the T20 is better to use the
Capsule holder is permanently mounted (in the T55 only loosely inserted) though and the chrome front is chic, but very susceptible to dirt.

Conclusion:
If you need the volume setting and is on good design, the extra expense is well spent.

But if allersimpelste operation and simple design are in demand (eg office), I would advise to T20.

I have tried both devices for a long time. The comparison I will usefully publish for both machines.
Thank you for interest.

Just Perfect Rank: 5/5
January 8
infinite bracetlet Rank: 2/5
July 5
house lumia 1320. Rank: 5/5
December 17
Technical ... 2 2 Rank: 4/5
February 24

Related Reviews

Perfect: mandatory update for againstAction Replay Cheat-engine 3DS / DSi / DS / DS Lite (Accessory) Review and smaller compared with Saeco Incanto (update)Melitta E 960-107 silver Kaffeevollautomat Caffeo Bistro -Aromaeinstellung poker pro Milchschaumquirl (household goods) Print for only 1 cent / page. [NOTE: Critical Update for color cartridges!]HP 950XL Black Original Ink Cartridge with high range (Office supplies & stationery) Nice update for the X-FiCreative Zen X-Fi2 MP3 player Touch 32GB Black (Electronics) We compared winner against Avent and Medela.NUK First Choice Plus 10225107 Set of 4 anti-colic feeding bottles including silicone teats and bottle box, 1 piece, 2 x 150 ml / 2 x 300 ml (Baby Product) Without software update for 15 Euro unusableTechniSat CableStar Combo HD CI, USB Box to receive digital cable and DVB-T programs on the PC / laptop with CI slot (Personal Computers) Perform firmware update for large fast CF!Transcend All-in-1 multi-card reader (SDHC / SDXC / MSXC, USB 3.0) Black (Personal Computers) [UPDATE] For a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition & misappropriated to very good use!V7 Ultra Protective Sleeve for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4sowie Android / Windows 8 Tablet PCs to 10.1 "(25.4cm) black purple, TD23BLK-PL (Accessories) Database update for 50 EuroFIFA Manager 13 (computer game) Firmware Update for SATA III may needSamsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HD103SJ 8.9 cm (3.5 inch) SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM, 32MB Cache) (Personal Computers) Gibts nothing to say against, super food for the price!Bosch 44200 dog food My Friend croquettes (20 kg Misc.) Perfect update for older notebooks, no compatibility issuesQUMOX @ 2x 2GB 4GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 PC2-6300 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop Memory (Personal Computers) USB 3.0 Firmware Update for Mac from 2012Macpower inXtron SK-2500 (Electronics) Compare Circolo against CafissimoDeLonghi EDG Dolce Gusto Circolo 606.S Automatic (household goods) Prima! A great "Update" for my safety shoes.Bama, 31.00560.000.4 Primus Extra, beige, beige (Textiles) Very good dual WLAN USB stick, driver update for 5GHz necessaryDUAL BAND WLAN Stick N600 | 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency to 300 Mbps) | WPS button Software update for 64-bit systems unavoidableAVerMedia AVerTV Volar Video Capture USB (USB stick, DVB-T, XP / Vista / Win7-MCE, HDTV, S-Video composite) (accessories) Short update for VPCEB1M1E (serial problem?)Sony Vaio EB1M1E 39.4 cm (15.5 inches) notebook (Intel Core i3 330M 2.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, ATI HD 5650, DVD, Win 7 HP) Mattwei? / Silver (Personal Computers) Cheap and really bad - null updates for current track and subsequent function deactivationsLG BP430 3D Blu-ray player with Smart TV (HDMI, 1x RJ-45, DLNA) (Electronics)