- A small footprint on the desk, I was surprised by the size
- Vibrate slightly with SATA drives, but the worst is the noise (snoring PC type) a little painful on his desk (better to turn it off when not in use)
- For cloning (drive A to B mandatory), the disc B must be at least equal to or greater than A but this seems logical, most cloning softs have the same criteria. Be careful then, the disk will be partitioned as B A (a disc A 1TB disk will B with a 1TB partition) it will then go to the Windows Disk Manager 8 and increase the B partition size actual disc. For my part I went from a WD 1TB drive to another WD 4TB, I had to use a soft (Aomei free) to repartition the disk MBR target format (old BIOS format) GPT (UEFI ) otherwise target size was limited to 2TB on Windows (My source disk is formatted like that of origin).
- Long enough Cloning SATA (for 1TB it took more than 2 hours but it is in no hurry for that ..)
- Lowercase English instructions (plan to buy a magnifying glass), not much in it, anyway the product is simple (passive)
- Too big AC adapter
- USB cable a fair bit longer (about 30cm)
In short, despite some flaws (but at this price you can not ask for the moon), a good purchase, practical Idea, original and doing his job honorably.