The Blackroll set is effective and helpful as usual (effect: 5 points), yet I have to deduct a few points:
1. The delivery took place completely without any instructions or side dishes, the three parts were simply thrown into the box. Now I know the application of Blackroll already by the great variant, but I expect at a therapeutic tool simply a minimum of instructions and product information.
There was no application examples (the flyer pictured was not) nor any product information such as the maximum load capacity. Is it possible to safely load the balls with your foot? I do not know. Advice on how to put together two Black Rolls, missing ... (for this is the small part that is also intended). That you get without much effort even so out, but at an expensive product as the Blackroll it must be at least a package insert. So it seems a bit frivolous, and counterfeiters have tuned their joy.
2. The carrying capacity of the balls is not optimal. The Black Series is designed for high loads (specifications for max. Capacity missing though) and one would think that there would be no problem to charge the balls with a calf, the back or the bottom, but as it begins even at normal weight already at crunching and cracking, and the strength of the structure can be after a few applications to.
3. The characteristics of the rolling balls are not optimal by an integrated attachment logo because they are not quite round. The effect is not very strong, but somewhat hindered.
4. The strength of the small role is excellent and does not decrease even under load with the foot. Personally me the black, hard variant like better than the medium-hard, although I am not a muscleman.
5. The balls have in some parts of the body advantages over the rollers (which is affected by the above-mentioned disadvantages but again). The pressure may be applied to zero-fluctuation.
Total acquisition worth functional already, but the "original" is now not a far cry from the 5 Euro-variant from coffee roasters ...