- Mobile phone fell down, housing broken repeatedly, call quality to fall very dull
- Contacted Ergo, sent to Fair E-mail completed form (serial number, model, description of damage, etc.), copy of the invoice created (scanned), and both together with the insurance certificate (PDF) at Ergo e-mail sent back
- Then came email back: UPS label for the free mailing, a description of the repair company to enclose in the package
- Mobile phone and packed description (you have to make at his own expense), sent to you by e-mail UPS label stuck on it
- Normally one should make a collection date with UPS, I could but give directly at UPS
- There are currently no feedback of the repair company, if the mobile phone has arrived, etc. (Nov 2013), but should soon change, but you can call and ask about the status (0800 number)
- According to my inquiry about the status of the employee responsible has even written back to me an e-mail that has completed the repair and when the cell phone probably again arrives with me
- After about 2 weeks, the cell phone is then returned and repaired and has again works as before, damaged housing parts have been replaced (only they played it again the old official stock firmware, but this one can itself again update)
- There was also return a description of what has been repaired
- The lid, which actually applies as an accessory, is also back with come back (battery, sim and memory card, etc. should be removed and not even enclose)
- Replacement unit there is none in this procedure but any old cell phone certainly has every rumzuliegen home
So has everything works very well and the investment has paid off. Will I order again with the next mobile phone. It is better, of course, not even down to throw the phone;)
In any case: Amazon account and Ergo insurance certificate lift, in such a way that you both will be back! Without it gets.
The insurance certificate is indeed a PDF. From the Amazon paper invoice you should make a copy of the same, to be sure. The faded namely rather quickly. From my calculations I had after the scan anyway greatly raise the contrast so that you could read everything well. But everything has to work.