- Beautiful, grandiose scenery although dark
- From challenge that nags to prevent running into the pile
- Gameplay with onions
- Neat Art Direction (visual, sound, story)
- Bloody and dark with wish
- Charging time calamitous, the order of 45 seconds without the patch, about thirty seconds since the last update which is no miracle. You love or you hate it.
- No assistance, no tutorial. If the choice den make a difficult game is not in itself a defect itself, the fact that no lon born dapprentissage stage creates an artificial difficulty that we could have done
- Repeatable? Sometimes, to begin anew the same boss, the same level, lack of patience, one begins to rage, have the impression of going round in circles.
RESULTS: A great game for those who like the challenge, has free time and knows to be patient. For those looking for instant gratification, go your way.