There are many features - of the 3-stage key lighting on programmable keys, up to storable profiles.
However, you should download and install the Logitech Gaming Manager.
The program is easy to handle, to detect a short scan all existing games (which the keyboard support) and comes up with a large list of games on (by Act of War to WoW).
If you choose an existing game from, you have left all the assigned keys in the window and can change them. With the mouse you can simply drag for example on any G-key on the screen.
To the can on the 3 M keys still be specifically programmed macros and record over MR Quick Macros.
The reaction time of the keys is also fine. Have it tested with Dragon Age and wrote this review it.
On my pad (desk), the keyboard slides minimal. The simple solution with two flaps for adjusting the height is not ideal. Quite unfortunately lacks a wrist rest.
- Keypad illumination (3 speed)
- Freely programmable keys
- Adjustable profile
- Can be switched to play mode
- Several keys can be used simultaneously without errors occur
- Fast response of the keys
- Solid construction
- Notches as a cable guide on the bottom shelf for keyboard and mouse
- Logitech program manager with many setting options and a detailed help (in German)
- Something hard stop of the keys
- You have to download the manager (no CD)
- Light gray highlighted keys (WASD) are not visible in the dark and are not specially highlighted (rough surface - red LED, etc.)
- Seems a bit clunky
- No palm rest
- Easy height adjustment
- To use due to the distribution of the G keys so close to the left margin before the wrong key (used to)
Conclusion: Good solution for casual gamers, yet also take advantage of the way your PC for other purposes.
The workmanship is good. The possibilities of using very extensive, yet easy - thanks to the clean and simple manager.