- Well finished Outer processing and appealing at first glance
- Wide range of accessories, which is but little used
- Result in hair removal: Very good, relatively painless, some iterations necessary compared to other devices almost skin-schohnend
- Battery performance and life: Still fresh charged, the device could use after 4 months only 5-15 min. be used before the red lamp lit up and the device stops working
- Very annoying: You can not operate the machine on the network (for security reasons, make sure you are in the bathtub not stun obsolete). This is well intentioned, but helping a over battery problems not ignore
- On repeated suspicion I have replaced a new battery (complex and expensive) concerned and (very expensive). The amazing: no improvement in the run time (battery was eintrainiert before)!
- Following an inspection of Epiliergetriebes was found that there were strong signs of wear on a gear, which had tightened thus and thus probably greatly increased the power consumption / load on the engine a very high force has since had to drive the gear needed. (Note: No, it was not a human hair carpet depilated so only 2-5mm long hair in the leg area of my familiar Dame)
- It turns out that the transmission constraints inherent collects small hair and adding it. There is at this point no easy cleaning! Technically-gifted can compensate for such a state only by buying new when the transmission is blocked
- Very negative: For a device in this price range manifestly the cheapest plastic gears used. I had expected to be used in a Total price of 150Euro either aluminum or brass, or at least a verschleissfreierer plastic.
- Having considered all of the components of the device, it has in my estimation, a material value of about 20 to 30 euros. The most expensive is probably the battery and that's what works best the Anfahrelektronik and the battery discharge protection as well as the Epilierrolle (but as already mentioned, the drive gear)
Total impression: In principle, good device, Epilierrolle works very well. BUT: inferior components, save in the wrong place. Sold overpriced. I feel cheated as a customer.