Some reviews criticize the lack of durability of self-adhesive Velcro tape on the ground, even with branded products.
Therefore, I would like to give some hints for installation here:
The durability of the self-adhesive strip to the substrate depends on several factors:
1. The surface must be clean and free of grease to 100 percent, for example, cleaning with a grease detergent.
2. The surface should be dry and not mounting at high humidity (rain).
3. When installing the indoor and outdoor temperature should be as equal as possible - ideal outdoor temperature would be about 20 ° C.
4. The adhesive layer do not touch with your fingers. Paper strips deduct only a few centimeters, press adhesive tape, then pull etc.
5. Caution: The entire self Velcro tape must be pressed, but only so strong that the tiny ticks are not crushed.
6. Caution: The adhesive of the adhesive tape needs 24 hours to 100 percent of the adhesive strength to achieve - only the screen door to the press on Velcro, not stretch the screen door!
By the way: point 6 is the most common mistake in any mounting with self-adhesive tape! - Exception: self-adhesive tape for special applications
Those who observe these 6 points during installation, which should have no problems with the durability of the self-adhesive Velcro tape.
I've attached heavy mirror with normal Velcro, they already hold more than 5 years!
At the window, however, can over time, through intensive sunlight and excessive voltage mosquito net, lessening the adhesive force.
I hope to have anyone bored with these instructions and
wish everyone in the fight against flies and insects every success.