The positives first:
* The "duty" cooking> Coffee * A nice gaged are also the two integrated LED lights which illuminate the area of the coffee spout and the Milchschaumdüse. This makes the machine somewhat noble and is in the price range probably a rarity.
* Both the water tank and Bohnenbeählter are aussreichend United
* An important selling point for me was the device for frothing milk. Most machines have a simple steam pipe, making the whole very elaborate. An extra milk container is only when the machine 100, - Euro cost more. The milk froth is not worth it. Siemens has but found a very good compromise with the suction hose. The unit is sec to 30. Warm-up Time quickly and the foam is just top! Could not be better! The only downside is the cleaning that you have always followed. But the one responsible for the great Milschaum before purchase.
So now to the disadvantages:
* The machine is extremely laaaaauuuuuut! Probably one of the loudest machines I've ever had. Since getting the last in the house even with that here just boils someone coffee. What degree morning at 6 clock is a bit annoying halt. But that's the necessary evil if you installed a ceramic grinder.
* Why does Amazon only pictures of the machine from the front? I have the answer: the device is a monster and is reminiscent of the times have come when the first fully automatic coffee machines for home use on the market. The machine requires almost the entire depth of my kitchen worktop (60 cm standard). My last, Krups was felt only half as large. But true German quality probably requires space.
* As for the front, the machine looks indeed very chic but it is in the cup area very bulbous. What makes it almost impossible to make 2 normal coffee mug at the same underneath. Here, the machine looks a bit ill-conceived.
* Now we come to the main point of criticism but what the machine has cost at least 2 stars. That's the processing! Which is so bad that I did not expect from a manufacturer with this name. Clearly, here are most of the parts made of plastic, which is not bad. But the gaps are so bad! The Denkel the water tank is slightly rounded. Closes not flush at the ends and is available on both sides by about 0.8 to 1 cm above. That just looks modest and does all werige appearance of the front broke.
If you like good coffee and very good milk foam, and also not to the 800, - wants to spend Euro for a fully automated system, you should consider purchasing here! Who, however, very good workmanship, a small and quiet unit examined, is out of place here.
Milk froth 1 +++
Design Front 2
Design complete device 4-5