got the boat Mariner 4 for 2 years now and am more than satisfied.
Have a strong 0,85PS e motor for the bathing season where I with my Suzuki 2.5HP gasoline must not fahrn am See. Got me some extras gained in the letzeten years I can only recommend.
- Electric motor with 120AH battery range over medium heat and full load approx 17KM ~ motor with battery 350
- Or 2,5HP Außenboarder ~ 800-1000
- Bathing ladder (kids trick ladder) attached to the rotating tether ~ CA40
- A 4Kg Folding anchor (~ 35) with winch and rope 10m and 1m chain (~ 90) to fasten with a self-built adapter plate, the round Sustainer easy and in 1,5min
- Flag with flag pole (broomstick DIY) plugged into the other oar holder ~ CA30
- An umbrella stand 50kg (~ 140) with parasol (2x3m ~ CA70) is in the middle with a shuttering panel, (0,5x1,5m ~ ca 6.70) which is slipped laterally across the seat inserts, secured. Plus recesses where the rudder holder is secured by look and stand out against.
- Each with 5m rope tighten two River sun swim rings for or chilling out by the lake. ~ CA50
- Makita construction Radio ~ 140
There are a further 2 adults. + 1 captain and you're so on the 400-450kg. Even in rough water the boat is still not tip over and the swimming at the lake (Lake Attersee in Austria) can begin. Construction time together with all the extras about 50 minutes, alone ca 80min (without extras 30 or 35min)
I hope my review has helped the boat calibration can only recommend - with all the extras you definitely great envy at the lake.