- Three to four times faster than with a lot of warm water and sponge water (for coated wallpaper)
- Less dirt, the wallpapers are only damp not wet
- Very simple device, you can (almost) nothing wrong
- 70 minutes steaming time without refilling
- Cleaned quickly
- Price / performance ratio is absolutely right
- The hose is pretty hot, but you will be warned in the instructions for use before, so if kids are careful here.
By the way the device works like a giant kettle, but no on / off button ... plug it in, after 10 minutes. dampfts, plug out and let stand until it has cooled.
On the subject of plasterboard:
A part of the room consists of GK. With much water it took just unlikely long ... first repel top coated with dispersion layer ... water ... repel lower remaining layer.
With the steam device, it is not comfortable, but it is at least possible. The manufacturer warns of possible damage .... well, what could be worse than gallons of hot water if you do not steam device? I would rather say that the vapor deposition is gentler.
A real relief.