1. Beautiful and sober design with no frills. Easy to read dial with date display. Full-fledged diver's watch with 20 atm. Compressive strength and screw-down crown.
2. Eco-Drive -> Change never VRLA. This is a major benefit because when diving watches is called when changing the batteries always. "Imprints" needed to ensure that the seals withstand the water pressure. This always costs extra and not every watch shop can perform this. By solar technology that even in darkness has half a year power reserve, a battery change is ever needed - an unbeatable argument!
3. Very nice color and good brightness of the hands and dial indexes in the dark. They shine in a beautiful turquoise blue tone, while the little zero point of the bezel in the "usual" is green (see picture). At the end of the night they light up though, only weak, but still readable.
4. Good bezel. Since jammed anything because nothing goes (as is common in diving watches in only one direction) to easily. This property is true in the age of dive computer no longer so important, but given nevertheless.
5. Good comfort. The rubber strap is comfortable on the arm. In addition, the clock with less than 80 grams weight quite easily and therefore good to wear for a diving watch.
6. Good accuracy (Supplement): After several months, I can now say something to accuracy. With our watches (total of 3) were the monthly deviations (a digital clock) between -3 and +6 seconds. Since you the date anyway must change every 2 months, and surrounded the clock later than the change from summer / winter time, one can assume that it deviates little more than half a minute in the first half. I know much more expensive watches that go inaccurate.
There is this clock in different colors. The version with the black dial, there are in addition to the black bracelet still with a yellow and an orange bracelet Citizen Men's Watch XL Promaster Analog quartz rubber BN0100-18E. In the yellow version Citizen Men's Watch XL Promaster Analog quartz rubber BN0100-26E the border of the hour hand is yellow instead of orange. Additionally, there is a blue version Citizen Men's Watch XL Promaster Analog quartz rubber BN0100-34L, have a pale blue color in both the dial and the bracelet. Some of the yellow or orange versions are offered 20 euros cheaper. This has no quality reason but is merely fashionable / demand factors.
FBA - Be careful when not originally packed program!
I have a total of 2 watches to give as ordered (one black and one blue). The black was originally packed while I an already unpacked (presumably returning) have received at the blue twice. Therefore, the following notice: The original packaging has in addition a foil envelope, in the first box, a flat piece of Styrofoam and the clock itself is also wrapped again in plastic wrap. The blue variant had all three do not, and instead was taped with adhesive again. In this setting the second hand was not accurate. So I have a part to Amazon sent back and get another. This was indeed also open before - no longer in their original packaging - but instead, the second hand was precisely at this. So now I'm 100% satisfied.
Absolute Spitzenuhr in this price segment and has full 5 star worthy. Anyone who gets delivered a clock in which the hand setting not 100% ok, they should exchange until it fits. Only in this way pressure on manufacturers and retailers exerted to improve the quality controls.
An appeal to the conclusion:
The review on the product reviews will help interested parties to quickly get to the information they need. If you find this review helpful, I would be happy about the press, the corresponding button. If you can not find the review helpful, please leave a comment and describe what you lack or do not like. I am happy to consider your comments and can thus improve the quality of reviews, which in turn comes to the public good. Many Thanks.