1. Quality of Photos
- The quality of the pictures is very good
- Photos, which were taken with the flash are very well illuminated.
2. settings while shooting
- Autofocus is top, you can select the focus point with the touch screen (mobile, tablet).
- Modes settings are so far also all ok
-What There is unfortunately not: Create Mode, White Balance
3. Quality of the videos
- Quality is good
4. settings when shooting
- Unfortunately, there are no options to configure anything yourself
Manual settings are not possible.
- Autofocus is only car (here there are 2 modes ver.)
- Here, when the autofocus would work by touching the display and
the settings for ISO, as well as white balance would be given QX1 would be perfect.
Zooming is unfortunately very slow (when activating the record button).
Conclusion: for use by people who just want some great photos and a few simple videos.
The white balance responds well, but unfortunately there are moments (where ambitious filmmakers) This manual