- It still looks pretty nice.
- It has been recognized with me (Win7) immediately.
- Cable length is sufficient (but could be quiet a little longer)
- It's a one ear headset, which is well suited for gaming (actually).
- If my Logitech PC 960 (19, but significantly better processing and sound quality) should times to refuse diesnt I'll use it as Repla, until a new headset has been bought.
- Very cheap plastic. China now supplies higher quality plastic than what was used for this headset.
- Cable diameter: the cable is too thin. With daily use it will hold and break not long.
- No way to control the volume on the headset to adjust or mute.
- The sound quality is very bad for the price and although both sides. The sound that comes from others is just acceptable, and vice versa is the case. My current headset is there much better.
For gamers completely unsuitable. For telephony and co. there much better than this headset.