The "huge" blue LED ring does not really bother but acts ore than cool lighting.
Wens still bothers - there are still ISOBAND or tape in black over-fixing.
Toll and the remote control (which is unfortunately supplied without Battarien) however can be with her all the super set.
Each box can be controlled individually, even the bass and even the functions change (from 2.1 to 5.1 or Aux on DVD).
The device also features a Sleeper (Sleep Timer) which you can set loose. Who needs such Schnulli ...
Come we now have the I did not like the things / I had not understood, but also only play a super small supporting role:
- To a screw to hang the unit on the wall you have to unscrew the case every satellite (simple Phillips screwdriver) and a piece Platik from the inside with a pair of pliers to remove surgically. All this because the plastic incorporated into "tabs" for the screw head are constructed incorrectly. One would be able to place the bolt but can not push down ... who must have seen something.
Nungut that was not working - but done in 5 min annoying!
- Then you should do is order definitely Chinchkabel because the built too short to be laid decently to the boxes.
However, this is also in more expensive Produnkten also almost always too short ...
Again no real downside ...
- I was surprised that this incredible 4000 watts are touted. So the "convert" my Auna I have read,
that each satellite has only 10 watts! And the subwoofer 25 Watt That makes me still a total output of 75 watts ...
However, the plant thus comes out also - as I said top sound.
Now I want to create a few more mistakes of other Resessionen in the world!
- Neither are the altitudes too low (you can use the remote control to readjust all) still gives the subwoofer a scratchy sound of the ...
Which is made of wood and are therefore also a gritty deep bass of itself. All good!
- Also can not understand nich that it is the application blade tinny ... Entirely wrong.
I've heard other plants, my uncle, for example a 7.1 Bose in his living room and my still sounds better I must say.
Okay, he also has a larger living room and I have carpet rather than flowing in it ...
Nevertheless, 500 euros was his least expensive -. And no audible difference.
From me, saying so Conclusion:
++ Purchase is worth in terms of prices in any case as an entry-level model
+ Look okay, blue LED lighting Design
- Not 4000 Watt but ehr 75 Watt
- One should be somewhat technically gifted as some processed cheaply
- A little too short RCA cable
++ But despite this low power also:
Supersound, nice bass, beautiful heights