- Clear and simple menu navigation
- Very good workmanship
- Battery lasts about 2 hours
- Color depth / sharpness / picture quality ok for this price range
- Excellent time-lapse
- Photo feature: sufficient for good snapshots
- Very light, fits comfortably in your hand
- When zooming, it takes a very long time but felt until the image is sharp again
- No touchscreen (but probably normal in this price category)
The camera is very good in the hand and the index finger, the zoom can be liquid and smoothly perform. The battery supplied keeps really long with just under two hours. Since I've had much worse performance with comparable models in which the battery is held by just 45 minutes.
Even if the housing is made almost entirely of plastic, the camera is really very good and high-quality processed. The menu is kept very clear and if you bring a little technical understanding, you do not need the manual and actually can get started right away.
The videos are saved in MP4 format. With this format I had in any player any problems, neither on PC (VLC, Media Player Classic), nor in the Blu-ray Player (Sony). The videos can also be easily and directly into my editing program (Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11) to edit.
Negative I see really only the zoom, even if it is not bad at 52x, one should avoid too fast zooming, because the sharpness control otherwise no longer comply with and it just felt very long time until the image has again brought into focus. But in the end is a camera for under 200 EUR, so you should as well not expect any miracles ...
I would Camera definitely at any time buy because it is safe for the price is no camera that Samsung par, even just in terms of high quality processing ...