- The hard disk keeps turning itself off when not in use. This causes annoying noise and affects not intended positive effect on the life of the hard drive. That's why I put in an external housing of CSL (high quality and cheap) installed the hard drive and a 256GB Samsung SSD Pro.
- No Windows 8 DVD resolved
- The fan jumping while surfing the Internet several times for one or two seconds, instead of a long time to run. When working offline, they switch usually only one, if you start an application and otherwise all the time from.
- The processor is optimized for Internet, videos, music, MS Office and small games fully in order.
- The memory is sufficient for normal activities. I have a 2GB bar by 8GB Kingston RAM exchanged, because I always had to screw my Ultrabook because of the hard drive and 8GB with 60 are not so expensive.
- The display is indeed bright and has beautiful colors, but IPS and a higher resolution would have been great. But everything is just fine for the price.
The incorporation of SSD and RAM is simple and straightforward. It is a Torx screwdriver 5 needed to open the case. The housing is very sharp, so one should be careful with his fingers. In order to remove the hard disk, you have to unscrew the battery and pull it out a little. One should definitely pay attention to the cables of the speakers so that they are not interrupted.
When updating the BIOS, there was a small problem with me. The Ultrabook wanted unbootable. You have in the BIOS launch CSM change to Enabled and change Secure Boot Control Disabled. After that I could start the Ultrabook as usual.