1. The camera is small and flat and fits into your pocket. It is lightweight and has a loop that only so did not want to keep. But a look at the manual can help. You have to stop threading only right and true again. By the part with the web Unfortunately, the loop can not be selected on the hand size, so you still have to watch again that it does not slip out of a hand. It is stable in the hand. The buttons are all easily accessible and not hidden unconscious lightning or other components.
2. The operation is easy, the menu is clear and easy to select. The keys can be after a short without great looking almost blind use.
3. An instruction manual is located not there. You have to be printed out only.
4. The images are pretty neat. Little noise, vivid colors, thanks to the wide range of setting. Unfortunately shake the images frequently. Then you should choose the Sport program but rather. Then that does not happen so fast. Unfortunately, they then exposed a little too bright. But maybe I have not yet found the right attitude.
5. The camera focuses relatively quickly and releases each at different rates according to program. In the fully automatic, it takes a little longer. Then the images blurred slightly. The fully automatic (or Granny function as my friend calls it) is more suitable for static subjects. After switching on, however, the camera is instantly ready for shooting and zooming works quickly.
6. The video function returns records that are absolutely fine. Low noise, clear sound.
7. It is used a special battery. This is probably due to the slim design. Who's afraid that it runs out of juice on the road, should obtain a replacement battery. The battery in the device is charging so you can not take pictures during charging.
When the camera is an outdoor camera that should be under water usage.
The camera is very robust. A drops from 1.5 m I have not tested. From the table it is but already fallen on carpet and has come through everything without complaint. A fall to the display on a stone they might not survive but well.
The Depth rated I did not test, but probably the water resistance. One can easily take pictures in the rain, without the camera being damaged, if it have to want to.
I also like the wifi connection very good. I can supply the camera sometimes put somewhere and then take remote trigger access to the camera or upholding a Selfie stick when it has a threaded screw. Usually it is enough but to uphold the camera. The fold-down display is good for Selfies.