- The sound is not significantly worse than that of other media, which reflects my car radio / CD player
- No interference in my journeys through the region (set at 87.5 MHz)
- The seat in the cigarette lighter is good, it really is secure.
- The buttons on the device provide a good pressure point and reliable control.
- The currently played track is shown on the display (with longer titles, it will scroll across the display). Unfortunately this ad is so small that it can not be read while driving.
- The remote control is an absolute abomination. Times it works, sometimes not, sometimes, a little pressure on the membrane key to trigger an action, nothing happens once (whether light or firmly pressed).
- Nice feature is that you can jump through the folder with the corresponding button on the remote control (if she want). But that turns out to be an ordeal if you have a 32GB card with a corresponding number of titles in the player, because a direct control of folders is not possible, and to me the sort order in which the folders are skipped, has not yet been tapped.
- The jack cable scrap, sorry, but once plugged and unplugged and already is the insulation on back plug, thus also no longer given the strain relief - here you have to take into account a mandatory replacement.
It should be noted very positively that has eaten the unit all media that I accused him. These were, among others, a Transcend 32GB Micro SDHC (with adapter to SD card format) or even an 8GB Kingston DTSE9 USB stick as well as various other SD cards. In this respect therefore it is almost impossible better.
Despite the annoyances outweigh the positive aspects for me (sound and freedom from interference) and the fun finally independent of the FM Säuselprogramm to hear his own music in the car.