mattel t5268-0

Categories

• Mattel does not equal Disney!  

Disney Princesses - Y9960 - Doll - The Snow Queen - Elsa (Toy)
    It is a Mattel doll like Barbie, and even if her outfit is close to the film's heroine, her face is not like. It does not equal at all the Elsa / Snow Queen Disney Store (which is worth 20 bonus), which is fully dressed, and also déshabillable fully
  • very nice but the quality mattel  

Barbie - W3157 - Accessories Doll - Mini Cooper Ken (dolls not included) (Toy)
    the car is pretty but the Mattel quality, I bought the mini sindy Hasbro brand and the quality was higher, although the latter represents the Mattel quality that is to say not really a doll at the scale of the doll, by cons perfect for monster high
  • The Mattel toy normal price  

Mattel - W1951 - Car Miniature - Cars 2 - Raoul CaRoule (Toy)
    This is the car of Raoul CaRoule original Mattel, and much cheaper than other sellers! to recommend for fan parents of Cars!
  • Why Mattel when Disney is cheaper and film faithful?  

Mattel Disney Princess Y9961 - The Ice Queen Kristoff, Doll (Toy)
    I do not understand why such a bad replica of Mattel buys that in comparison to the classic doll Disney also is priced more expensive. You can not move Kristoff because it is made entirely of a plastic cast and very pretty it is not to be considered.
  • Mattel Y7705 - Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen, doll  

Mattel Monster High Y7705 - 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen, Doll (Toy)
    Mattel Y7705 - Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen, doll She's probably still the prettiest doll from the monsters. Therefore, we can broadly beat us. Our daughter is very enthusiastic and hands us.
  • super beautiful doll great incidence of Mattel  

Mattel Ever After High BJH04 - Lizzie Hearts, Doll (Toy)
    when I saw them I had to have it easy! she is beautiful, the details the processing and simply orginelle packaging! make her not only a toy but also a great collector's item! since Mattel has once again come up with something wonderful around childre
  • Mattel R1983-0 - Blokus Classic, board game  

Mattel R1983-0 - Blokus Classic, Board Game (Toy)
    Mattel R1983-0 - Blokus Classic, board game has become one of our favorite games. It is playable with two to four players, easy to understand and nice to look at the bright colors. One can drauflos play immediately and is in about 20 minutes even at
  • Mattel-where is the quality?  

Mattel - Cars H6422-0 - Mack Truck Playset (Toy)
    The fun factor of this toy is great, the car from the movie was well done But that also was `already, because the quality is lowest" drawer " 1. My Boy breaks almost every time the finger when he wants to open the trailer 2.The processing is woe
  • Mattel  

Mattel Polly Pocket X1212 - Rain fun set, 3 dolls and lots of accessories (toys)
    Mattel Polly Pocket we bought as a gift for a little girl. For the little it really was a direct hit. Great. Also looks good.
  • Mattel Monster High BBC81 - lab partner Ghoulia and Cleo, 2 dolls in the set  

Mattel Monster High BBC81 - lab partner Ghoulia and Cleo, 2 dolls in the set (toys)
    Mattel Monster High BBC81 - lab partner Ghoulia and Cleo, 2 dolls in SetDieser products went down very well with my daughter. The product was exactly what I expected.
  • Mattel Fisher-Price BGC34 - Little People skyscraper racetrack, 90 cm  

Mattel Fisher-Price BGC34 - Little People skyscraper racetrack, 90 cm (toys)
    What a great race track! When it is finally built it! The "dwarves" should employ meanwhile (about 30 min.) With other toys, because here have once the Great fun. The structure is indeed screw and power-intensive, but it is thanks to the de
  • It's Mattel  

Mattel - Games - Scrabble Plus (Toy)
    It was a gift and the recipient is satisfied. Personally I prefer the non-folding tray, but this version to a more roomy luggage and less rigid, so a little less stable, corresponded to a need. Good brand, good product.
  • Mattel CBH61 - Disney Princess The Ice Queen Snowman Olaf, doll  

Mattel CBH61 - Disney Princess The Ice Queen Snowman Olaf, Doll (Toy)
    Olaf had bought as a birthday gift for my niece. She found him very funny and constantly assembled it apart and put back.
  • Mattel X3725 - Monster High Create-A-Monster Starter Set, Gargoyle and ...  

Mattel X3725 - Monster High Create-A-Monster Starter Set, Gargoyle and Vampire (Toys)
    It's been a birthday present. Are just the Monster High Dolls dismantled into individual parts and with Anziehklamotten. The ideas can be left free rein.
  • Mattel Monster High Doll  

Mattel Monster High Doll W2822 Lagoona Blue, the daughter of the sea monster - # 2 - New Case (Toys)
    Yes What can I say super cute chic doll absolute must for girls Monster High fans are !! Off and convertible tightened even with stand to make out funny earrings from fischgreten great idea
  • Mattel Monster High BJR46  

Mattel Monster High BJR46 - Frankie and charging station, including Doll (Toy)
    Thank you for schnele liferung, from Frankie and charging station. If great joy with my granddaughters, they bekomenn the to Christmas. Everything is top
  • Mattel X3960 - Disney Princess Cinderella magic lights, with light and original film-melody  

Mattel Disney Princess X3960 - magic lights Cinderella, with light and original film-melody (Toys)
    very good quality, but not intended to play. Arms & legs are not beweglich.Sie lights and plays music no more than that.
  • Mattel G5920 - Fisher-Price Baby Gear feeding seat / chair seat  

Mattel G5920 - Fisher-Price Baby Gear feeding seat / chair seat (Toys)
    Delivery quickly and easily. Installation simple and straightforward in use. However, use a sturdy chair for assembly and keep the little tykes in mind. Recommended.
  • Mattel X1095 - Disney's Cars Secret Spy Attack Finn McMissile  

Mattel X1095 - Disney's Cars Secret Spy Attack Finn McMissile (Toys)
    We bought this toy for our little ones, and it fulfills a great desire. Priced relatively expensive as everything from cars, but high (so far) all the best. We would do it again
  • Mattel X4986 - Fisher-Price Jake and the Neverland Pirates Hooks ...  

Mattel Fisher Price X4986 - Jake and the Neverland Pirates Hooks Adventure Rock (toys)
    Our child would be. Great Verarbeitung.Tolles product and has bissher all children who came to visit ausgehalten.Kann I highly recommend.