philips beard trimmer t5200

Categories

• Exchange gg. Old NiCd battery (650mAh) in a Philips Beard Trimmer  

Tecxus NiMh battery AA (1.2V, 2100mAh) (Accessories)
    has thus worked perfectly. Fortunately, the device was still open by screw. I have something gg. Disposable! The delivery was very quick and easy, the product totally meets my expectations, the capacity is sensational and a little DIY has my beard tr
  • Philips Beard Trimmer QT4090 / 32  

Philips QT4090 / 32 Vacuum beard trimmer Pro (Personal Care)
    Have the trimmer now for about 1 week in use. Device is considerably lighter than its predecessor and is therefore comfortable to hold. Nice that Philips has waived a charging station, a charging cable is easier and more practical. The charging time
  • Philips QT4022 / 32 (QT4022 / 15) beard trimmer with 20 length settings, washable  

Philips QT4022 / 32 beard trimmer with 20 length settings, washable (Personal Care)
    Moin people ... my old beard trimmer (Remington PG400 7 in 1) to 4 solid years of service last week abandoned the spirit. Too bad ... so looking for new device! Got me here so much viewed and me decided ultimately for Philips QT4022 / 32 (QT4022 / 15
  • Good beard trimmer!  

Remington MB4030 Beard Trimmer Contour (Personal Care)
    The product features is surely it all gesagt.Alles what I still can say: For the price a very good beard trimmer! Previously had a Philips, which had cost twice as much. Derr Remington cuts better.
  • Good beard trimmer: Washable, 2 cutting heads, strong battery - Recommended for people with beard with claim and fine trimming  

Philips BT5270 / 32 beard trimmer (with 16 adjustable cutting lengths) (Health and Beauty)
    Video at Amazon.com View Philips has launched this spring two good new beard trimmer on the market, this one and the BT9290. The BT9290 has additionally the laser function and costs a little more - because everyone needs to superior even if he needs
  • Super shaving head, but for me as a beard trimmer unusable  

Philips QG3340 / 16 Multigroom Set (3-day beard / detail comb, razor Detail) (Health and Beauty)
    I wanted to use the Philips QG3340 Beard Trimmer than a 3-5 day growth of beard. The shaving head and the processing of the device are wonderful, but I've been using the comb attachments so my problems. The material of the comb attachments feels as i
  • Good beard trimmer with Standard Accessories  

I can Remington Beard Trimmer compare this most likely with the Philips QG3270, I have also tested and (so to speak, out of competition) with my older Braun beard trimmer. What first strikes you Remington, is the Spartan accessories. Just a trimmer,
  • Very flexible and beard trimmer with a suction, which makes about 90% good work: my new favorite!  

Video at Amazon.com view I think this beard trimmer good! I have looked at the detail trimmer because I am interested in mainly the vaccum function and it absolutely met my expectations. I must say that I did not expect that the trimmer as "face Vacu
  • Innovative beard trimmer with predetermined breaking point  

*** On Amazon.it on 13.12.2013 only 54,90. Despite shipping possible Erparnis. *** Have the trimmer now been extensively tested and may give a positive verdict, which is marred only by a processing flaw. The review includes two supplements after 8 mo
  • Very good beard trimmer  

Philips QT4050 / 32 Vacuum beard trimmer Plus, Contour-following comb, vacuum system (household goods)
    I've already had several beard trimmer and must admit that this is the best so far. While its predecessor had his weaknesses, excites me the Philips QT4050 only. Important differences to its predecessor, 4045: + Minimum cut length with attachment aga
  • AEG HSM / R 5638 Hair and beard trimmer, black  

AEG HSM / R 5638 Hair and beard trimmer, black (Personal Care)
    I had now been many beard trimmer, all far more expensive. My field of application is very limited, I use it just about my beard to cut to 3mm. For this he is unbeatable in price-performance ratio. Small, handy and cheap. In particular, the essays ar
  • Phillips Beard Trimmer  

Philips BT5270 / 32 beard trimmer (with 16 adjustable cutting lengths) (Health and Beauty)
    Since my old beard trimmer from Phillips was getting on in years, I searched for a replacement. The old man was still wired, with chunky power cord and only 4 steps to adjust the cutting length. Since I like to wear my beard very short, I came to the
  • Beard Trimmer for techies  

Remington MB4555 Touch Control Beard Trimmer (Health and Beauty)
    The Remington MB4555 is the improved successor of Remington MB4550. The old Remington MB4550 was a disaster! An operation of this device has not been possible reason was the touch operation. The rated by me Remington MB4555 has been equipped with a s
  • My first beard trimmer ...  

Remington MB450 beard trimmer Connector (Personal Care)
    Do me this beard trimmer ordered due to the low price. Since I have a very sensitive skin type, although I was skeptical at first as it looks with skin-Irritattionen, but after the first use of the trimmer, I had surprised to find that in order to av
  • super beard trimmer  

Super price / performance ratio, super processing, beard trimmer attachment maintains exactly the set level, trims better and more accurate than my old beard trimmer. The fold-out trimmer is also very convenient. The battery, I first had to charge an
  • Hair - and Beard Trimmer  

Braun Cruzer Z6 hair and beard trimmers (Olympic Edition) (Health and Beauty)
    Which hair - like it or beard length have you have to try it. For this purpose, you can select two comb attachments with different length settings. Those who want to cut contours is well served with extensible narrow shear zone. The good thing about
  • A very good beard trimmer!  

E845E Babyliss Beard Trimmer Blades Wtech Waterproof Rechargeable 3 Days (Health and Beauty)
    A very good beard trimmer but it stops there. Its effectiveness on long hair is random. My old mower Babyliss done better ... It still remains a good product with the considerable advantage of being waterproof ...
  • Beard Trimmer yes, no hair trimmer!  

Grundig MC 3140 Hair and beard trimmer (battery / power) (Health and Beauty)
    As Beard Trimmer Grundig MC 3140 may go so fine. But if the device is working with the attachment for different hair lengths, do very quickly on limits. The cut hair implant themselves in the tower, so the shears can no longer work and then have to b
  • A hair and beard trimmer makes what he should  

Panasonic Professional Hair Clipper ER-1512 (Health and Beauty)
    After my old hair trimmer, an old source device, after 8 years gave up the ghost, I needed a new device. After reading various tests and reports I have come to the Panasonic Hair Trimmer ER 1512. Stable packed, the unit came with me. The cutter itsel
  • Overall a super beard trimmer  

Philips Beard Trimmer QT 4015/16 (Personal Care)
    Like many others, I have first read through the reviews for beard trimmer and then decided to make a purchase. What can I say? I am completely satisfied with the device, because both the shave is impeccable, and the adjustment of the trimming length