1. assembly about 1 hour
2. cutting quality with 60 teeth HM sheet good
4. Extra blade for nothing
1. Rip fence was warped, exchange warranty (first I should send in the whole machine)
2. No monthly calibration of the machine, only roughly
3. inaccurate Wobbly at angle stops, scales,
4. 45 degree cuts are non-rectangular shapes
5. Power switch placed wrong, always under the workpiece
6. blade guard is too expensive now and Degradable
7. Right stop and rip fence is difficult to adjust exactly parallel
8. Sliding table does not have the same height as the rest, not adjustable, therefore the angle of intersection is accident
9. Sliding table wobbles sideways
On the whole, one can work with it, with weaknesses that need to be compensated for tedious precision work (eg 45 miter joints).
Accuracy is an essential requirement for such a machine, which it does not meet with me.
The manufacturer does not specify tolerances to why the result of lack of (price-independent) must be free.
I can therefore only awarded 3 out of 5 stars.