* Comfortable to wear (light and is well positioned in the ear)
* 3 simple multifunction buttons: play = 1 support or answer an incoming call, 2 = support recall the previous speaker / +/- button can increase the volume (by holding down) and change musical range (support single)
* Autonomy important, that I could check 6am. 1 hour charge.
* Apparaige very simple (remember that at first must be supported 7s on the small play button to start the apparaige fashion - then he immediately recognizes the device)
* The range is several meters ~ 10m outdoors (1 through brick wall carefree 2nd brick wall = more difficult if the distance is> 5 m, the 3rd brick wall, it does not pass ... ).
I use it with an iPhone charger and iPhone 5S without worry. Also tested on the iPhone 4S of my wife without problems either.
* Does not give the low battery indication (he seems to me) - so I recharge by security after one week of use (at a rate of ~ 1 hour per day)
* Does not go off alone if the pairing is not present - think of it off after use to avoid draining the battery!
* For +/- buttons, I preferred a simple support for the volume control, and a double support or support for the extended range of change (here it is the opposite that occurs)
* Has problems on SIRI or voice dictation but a request for voice call by speaking a name, no worries (this is especially the recognition of complex sentences that is problematic).
However, these few negatives are not blockers are minor and for my part, I note that it is clear to all.