The Xs corresponds to a T44

The Xs corresponds to a T44

Fifi chachnil Private Collection - Babydoll Dress - Chemise - cotton - gingham - Women (Clothing)

Customer Review

Absolutely no correspondence of size (XS = 44-46). The quality is not worth the price, even in promotion, a purchase that I highly recommend.

A touch of infinity ... Rank: 5/5
March 9
Size a little big 2 Rank: 4/5
July 14
Wow sublime Rank: 5/5
December 10
Not very strong 1 Rank: 3/5
December 22

Related Reviews

The item corresponds to its description and met my expectations.Wentronic BKF 500 SAT connection cable (F-connector to F-connector) 5 m white (accessory) The article corresponded published as in the tender on Amazon. We can recommend the products without reservation further.Fjällräven cap G1000 (Sports Apparel) The article corresponded published as in the tender on Amazon. We can recommend the products without reservation further. 1Hama for an SLR with lens, Rexton 130 Black (Accessories) The comments correspond to another article that the cable ... Attention !![Apple] RAVPower® Lightning to USB Cable [MFI certified data synchronization, load] for iPhone 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod nano 7th generation, iPod Touch 5th generation - White - 3.3 ft / 1 m cable (Electronics) The tests correspond announced!Asus Transformer Book T200TA-CP003H laptop 2-in-1 Touch 11 "Gray (Intel Atom, 2GB of RAM, 32GB eMMC, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers) The cable corresponds to the application but the program does not work cd Chinese versionProgramming Kit (USB Data Cable + CD-ROM) for HYT Walkie-Talkie Radio (radio transceiver) TC500 / 600/700/2100 / 2100H etc. no pble the product corresponds to my expectationSamsung CLT-P4092B Toner Cartridge Pack 2 Black (Office Supplies) the product corresponds to my expectations 1Portwest - Classic Rain Jacket - Men (Clothing) The clock corresponds to the descriptionTommy Hilfiger Men's Watch Casual Sport XL analog quartz Stainless Steel 1710327 (clock) The price corresponding powerDigitus DN-LSA-PT LSA punch down, Punchdown white (accessory) The receiver corresponds to our requirementsSony STRDH130.CEL Stereo Receiver (2x 100W, 5 audio inputs, 2 audio outputs) (Electronics) The price corresponding productCaptain Hat by Modas - All sizes (Sports Apparel) The colors correspond to the non-image -Desigual Women's Pashmina PAÑU_PAULINA (Textiles) the price corresponding thermometer1 piece thermometer for refrigerator, freezer and fridge. Freezer white 1.7 x 15.3 cm, refrigerator thermometer, hi682 The snake corresponds exactly to the product descriptionPlush toy snake - yellow - 250 cm (toys) The Aetikel corresponds Besdchreibung.Boot tub 9002772727278 of Dornauer Car Equipment The quality corresponds to the priceSilverline 395020 monobloc socket wrench 4-piece, 8/9, 9/11, 10/11, 12/13 mm (tool) The article corresponds fully to the information providedLED license plate light KOSO incl. Case Notches on the glass correspond to the S5 Minidelightable24 tempered glass screen film protective glass made of tempered glass for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Crystal Clear (Electronics)