Looking for the right speakers for me a lot of my views soon on the brand Creative. I had heard numerous models for friends and acquaintances and was always fascinated by the sound quality. In shortlisted many the T30, T40 and the Inspire S2 Wireless. In the T30 series I ended up because I was convinced the Bluetooth compatibility, and I also spoke to me from a subwoofer in order to spare my neighbors. Experience has shown that transmit the vibrations of this very quickly across the floor to the living among a people.
The Creative Labs T30 2.0 came in a nice box which could be opened quickly. In addition to the speakers found himself:
- A simple very thin 3.5-jack cable
- A cinch to 3.5-jack adapter
- A large external power supply
- Various pieces of paper and derivative guarantee booklet
The speakers were put into operation quickly and convincing as expected, with very good sound for their size! Creative approaches despite the size also reproduce bass beautiful, bring a property that so few small stereo speakers with it.
Apart from the sound the NFS capability should be emphasized. Holding smartphone on the right speaker and already connects this via Bluetooth to the speakers. Nice, clean and simple, these little things distinguish a good product for me. Also connect the laptop via Bluetooth was done on Ubuntu 4.12 without any problems with a single click (previously must of course the connection can be disconnected from the phone). Also, the input via the cable works. Here one should mention that the cable input is always active. That is, it may happen that one is played simultaneously via Bluetooth and cable different music. However, this is not a big deal for me.
The knob on the front of the rake box feel quality and bass and treble snap into the center position.
What I do not like and there is also the star trigger (I like it I like it very vs.) is:
- It lacks a hardware on / off switch (if I want to turn off the unit have separated it from the network and not in any standby state)
- The power supply is larger and bulkier than that of my laptop and moreover one of these always receiving power dinosaur (a small LED lights at this always). I do not understand why this should be so. For this purpose there is clearly a star deduction!
- The supplied cable and adapter feel cheap. Here as well as savings in power supply for 129 ... you expect something higher quality
- The bars on the speakers of the big brother T40 would also need not be saved (something prevents the urge of people to the membranes to grasp)
- About the piano finish front and rear can be argued, of course, these scratches and dust attracts but currently find almost everywhere
- On my copy, I found directly unpack scratches on the side. Nothing I Would what allowed to return the speaker but still annoying
In summary, there is for the money a good speaker pair with versatile and sophisticated connectivity. The delivered sound quality can be expected for the price and you will not be disappointed (I would prefer to emphasize again, I'm really fascinated by the sound). Disappointed you will only power supply and accessories which unfortunately but is everywhere the rule.
I hope I could help with the review!