The structure is very simple. All is well and clearly packaged. Because of the high weight of the box, it is better to work in pairs. For now, connect a power cord is plugged in, and the included optical cable connected to the TV.
Then switch it on and that's it. The manual is also very clear and easy to understand. Since the bass button is explained on the back, setting up the accompanying universal remote control and some of the details for a better listening experience.
An important note, however, has been missing: from the design of the box radiates sound forwards out (similar to the Bose Wave Radio). If you sit too close to the TV, and / or the TV is too high, the sound comes perceived from the bottom, the image of the newscaster for example, but from above.
Thus, the box should be on TV in any case close. The farther away you sit, the greater must be the distance between Box and TV set.
Here the box below a 55-inch monitor from Samsung has been placed. Unfortunately, the design of the Samsung foot does not fit in the box and is too large, the feet are about.
It also looks a bit strange, if the box is far below the television, I would advise in any case to a very shallow Stand for the TV, so the look and true.
- Good workmanship
- All cable here
- Universal Remote control with batteries
- Very good guide
- Very good sound, clear, warm and round, with extra controllable bass, you play music through the box from, you realize what is plugged into power in it
- All possible connectivity options; also a USB socket is installed. You can connect everything as you need it. And it is explained in the instructions carefully.
- Universal remote deserved a better design, get very big, a bit tricky to program
- The black color of the box does not match the silver Samsung TV, more colors to choose from would be nice
- Bass only at the device, plus on the back
Conclusion: very good workmanship, very well thought out, from the design and the size of the box here, but really, especially for 42-50 inch TV, otherwise it looks a bit strange.
The sound is 1a, and therefore there can only be 5 star despite the small criticisms. A very good alternative to 5.1 systems in small and medium-sized rooms.
Addendum: because in some reviews, the sound is criticized. A 5.1 system the same price class will naturally provide a better sound, if you can set an appropriate living room from the space here. Important for each box is sufficient distance from the ear. But many ask directly the sofa against the wall, hang two boxes directly over the bed. So does a 5.1 system, but no sense. The Solo 15 system is then a very good solution, because it sonicated the distance between the TV and sofa. And then also arrives enough sound.
Those looking for right Bass, must look for a system with a Subwoover. Also, the Solo 15 system can not replace (as well as when the television is directly on it).