- First-class graphics
- Piffige basic idea with the hacking of cpl. Infrastructure of the city (well implemented)
- Great and detailed surroundings in the town.
- Colorful characters in the City (pedestrians) that react to situations according to individual
- Cpl. Facilities of the city is available (cars, bikes, bridges, elevators, etc.)
- Relatively small gameworld
- Spongy control of vehicles
- Weak motors and sounds really silly car-horns
- Linear missions (a skip prefer etc. is not possible)
- Caching of missions not possible (either by dragging, or start over)
Who GTA 5 does not know, will be delighted by this game - but who knows GTA 5, will probably be more inclined to call it a good average.
Watchdogs provides some and what it has been generally well implemented. However, it remains in direct comparison to GTA 5 but noticeably when it comes to gameplay depth, size of the map and furnishings.
Was so after about 14 days kpl. by - GTA 5, I still play (per month!).
My conclusion: Good game - worth ... is the hype has been made in advance but not quite do justice!