By far the best film I've ever had!  Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210

By far the best film I've ever had! Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210

[2 Pack] Anker® Matte Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (7 inch) SM-T210 SM-T211 Screen Protector Screen Protector - Matt - Anti-reflective - Best quality of Japanese PET material (Personal Computers)

Customer Review

The price-performance ratio is right here in any case, a high-quality film, just as they should be!
I've had multiple slides and these were more favorable or there were simply doing more, these were then badly packed and did not even have a guide or did not have the 2nd step system (which I highly recommend!).

So kudos to this product, a great package with all kinds of tools in it, I was really pleasantly surprised!

I ordered a mat film, because I would like to read and write there.
The film was easy to bring with the help of guidance and the small tool supplied on, first I thought it is a Kathastrophe because I then had a lot of bubbles on it, so again and again pulled off it and again some bubbles ...
Well, I thought to myself, I'm not quite ready, perhaps indeed the small slide help. The bubble removal card was my savior, I habs tried and thought at first that's not a bit, so I did a bit more pressure applied and lightly pressed the card with your thumb (so entsteh a small angle) and thus went well there, the small bubbles have simply disappeared on its own and the big I to the edge of rausgeschoben, a small elongated bubble can still be seen at the edge, but this does not bother me. Thus (Step 2) was the film bubble free ... only then the film was somewhat scratched and thanks to the 2-step system that was not a problem, simply remove the last slide and there was bubble-free and undamaged film =)

The film does not feel as smooth as on the screen, but they do not krieselt and you can see the display just fine: D
In light this reflects a bit, but not as bad as the display without membrane. The film also looks as seen on the image.

I will buy this film definitely go back, but since I have one and everything worked well, this will not be necessary =) definitely a buy recommendation!

Hammer Single !! Rank: 5/5
September 14
Quiet but good. Rank: 5/5
June 5
not totally satisfied 1 Rank: 3/5
July 3
Black Puma Sweat Rank: 5/5
December 22
super batteries 5 Rank: 5/5
April 24
Excellent 259 50 136 3155 Rank: 5/5
December 29

Related Reviews

by far the best boxing I've ever hadHammarplast 35100703 Set of 3 clipbox Smart Store Classic 31, 31 liters, transparent (household goods) the best films I've ever had!atFoliX Screen Protector for Google Nexus 4 (LG) (Set of 3: 3 x 3 x front and rear) - FX-Clear: screen protector crystal clear! Highest Quality - Made in Germany! (Accessories) The best film I've ever hadatFoliX Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) (3 pieces) - FX-Clear: screen protector crystal clear! Highest Quality - Made in Germany! (Accessories) The best sucker I've ever hadDirt Devil M2288-3 Centec 2 Floor Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2300 Watt with parquet brush and crevice tool long, red / metallic (household goods) One of the best mice I've ever hadLogitech MX700 Cordless Optical Mouse (optional) The best scrub I have ever hadGuinot Gommage Biologique Biological Peeling Radiance Gel for all skin types 50ml (Health and Beauty) The best computer I've ever had!Apple MD387D / A Mac mini desktop PC (Intel Core i5 3210m, 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Mac OS) (Personal Computers) Nanotech Display breakage protector - the armor film for your display - for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Original HammerheadNanotech Display breakage protector - the armor film for your display - for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Original Hammerhead (Electronics) By far the best film that I had so far.2 pieces Screen Protector Apple iPad 4/3/2 Anti Glare Matte Screen Protector 3-ply scratch-resistant display - Best-4sale - Free Shipping in Germany - (Electronics) By far the best smartphone that I've had !!! Great reception with respect to the old S4. ATTENTION anyway (see review)Black 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-European Warranty G900FZKAITV (Electronics) The best batteries we have ever hadANSMANN 5035442 maxE 2500mAh AA 4-pack pre-charged power battery battery low self-discharge (Electronics) The best thing I've ever had in my hand!LG G3 Smartphone (14 cm (5.5 inches) Quad HD IPS display, 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 13-megapixel camera, 32GB memory, Android 4.4) - Titan Black (Wireless Phone) So far the best film tested!atFoliX Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) (2 pieces) - FX antireflective: Screen Protector Anti-glare! Highest Quality - Made in Germany! (Accessories) So far, by far the best filmatFoliX screen protector for HTC Desire S (3 pieces) - FX-Clear: screen protector crystal clear! Highest Quality - Made in Germany! (Accessories) The Best Cap I've ever hadRed Bull Racing Race Uni Cap, navy, One Size, M-101914 (equipment) The best monitor I've ever had!LG 29UM65-P 73.7 cm (29 inch) LED monitor (DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2, PC Audio In, 5ms response time) black (Personal Computers) The best peeler I've ever had!Original Turbo Turbo Peeler Peeler Set with top Garnier planer board (Toys) The best camera I've ever hadFujifilm X-T1 camera system (16.3 megapixels, 7.6 cm (3 inch) LCD display, X-Trans CMOS II sensor, SD / SDHC card slot, Full HD, HDMI, USB 2.0) body only (Electronics) Pentax K-3 For me the best camera I've ever had.Pentax K-3 SLR Digital Camera (24 Megapixel, 8.1 cm (3.2 inch) LCD screen, Live View, Full HD) body only (Electronics)