This lamp does not require sunlight to recharge, but battery operated. I personally used to illuminate a staircase garage to avoid having to use my switch.
The fixing screws are included, but given the weight of the model, I preferred to use other screws than those supplied.
* Does not require wire or daylight to recharge
* Excellent detection angle (I say ~ 140-160 degrees)
* Excellent detection distance (when I go down the stairs, the light that is ~ 5-6 meters lights)
* Good brightness (equivalent to ~ 40 W I would say)
* Directive too light for my taste (can hurt the eyes if you come to look at, but on the other hand is unique to LEDs)
* Difficulty inserting the batteries (worse to open a jam jar - unless I am not fallen on a bad model!). On the other hand, we did not open either all day if battery life duration is sufficient, which seems to confirm - that's more than 2 months now and it is in service runs about 20-30 times a day).
* Heavy enough light because of 4 large batteries, the screws do not seem sufficient to maintain the lamp