But good for the event area unsuitable (along with TLKR T80)

But good for the event area unsuitable (along with TLKR T80)

Advanced nipples Security radios Headset With Microphone earphones for 1-pin Motorola Talkabout Cobra (Electronics)

Customer Review

Did I buy for my radio this headset and thought that the price actually brings a good quality with it.
These were well quickly shipped, unpacked and put on an event.
But there I realized that these things are totally unsuitable because they are something of the quiet one understands nothing without his ears turn a blind.
I measured by the Dinger times: 192 Ohm is very very very much for a headphone brand "bad Taiwan
"

If I do not have all already used, I would return all of these because they are sau quiet even in quiet environments.

Meanwhile, I have at the auction house with the E ... same head higher this indicates the found with resistance (32 ohms)

And not as some now think for a lot of a lot of money ...... No 4,60 plus 2 shipping and behold test events etc ... existed.

1 star for the fast shipping! More unfortunately not

Beautiful book 59 Rank: 5/5
October 14
Small, convenient, great! Rank: 5/5
March 2
satisfied! 661 Rank: 4/5
December 12
A large claissique Rank: 5/5
May 15
footrest 1 1 Rank: 3/5
March 15

Related Reviews

nothing special, but good for the 1ADamara, Women's Shoulder Bag Large Image quality on top, but stand blah ... but good for the priceLG 24EA53VQ-P PC LED IPS 24 inches 1920 x 1080 5ms (Personal Computers) No tip lens, but good for the pricePanasonic H-FS045200E telephoto zoom lens Lumix G F4-5.6 / 45-200 mm (90-400 mm KB, image stabilization, 52 mm filter thread) black (accessories) Expensive but good for the earsBose ® Computer Music Monitor ®, Black (Electronics) box a little cheap but good for the price .....Tontec® 2 Raspberry Pi Model B Raspberry Pi and B + (B Plus) Case Case for Raspberry Pi + B (Black) (Electronics) Overrated but good for the price9/16 'or 1/2' BMX - MTB pedals Single Speed ​​Fixie, different colors (Misc.) good for the exceptional cases - not comparable with conventional toilet chairsAidapt VR161G Essex commode chair adjustable in height for assembly (Personal Care) Not the best vacuum cleaner in the world but good for the priceHarper XCOLORORANGE Bagless Bag (Kitchen) Disappointed, but good for the price, is not surprising!Support for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - Clip grid aréation - Removable 360 ​​+ cable car charger (Wireless Phone Accessory) Good for larger body areas, unsuitable for "detail"Philips TT2000 / 43 Bodygroom shaver foil for TT20 series (Personal Care) not adjust. disappointed but good for the price(Black) Acer Liquid Z2 Super thin suction Faux Leather Skin Cover Pouch Mat With credit / debit slots cartesBy Spyrox (Clothing) Good for the price but otherwise ..Glow purple 12 Professional makeup brush set with beautiful suitcase (Misc.) Good for the game strategy, but very disturbing methodAll my golf lessons (Paperback) Good for the price but some shortcomingsPhilips M110B / 38 SCALA corded Design Phone Black (Electronics) Good for the price, but not compatible with screen protector.iProtect TPU Gel Cover Apple iPad Air Cover X-Line Black (Electronics) Super, but respect for the fit!Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex - Children Clogs Birko-Flor (Shoes) Also suitable for the intimate areaBraun Series 3-320 Shaver (Health and Beauty) Very good for the price. Official 4.4 available. Easy to rooting. A few weaknesses.DOOGEE DG550 5.5 inch IPS OGS 1.7GHz MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 16GB 13.0MP Camera Smartphone Contract White (Electronics) Very good for the price 3Hama PC Headset HS-250, Stereo, black (Accessories)