Good quality, the use of the Lenovo Thinkpad T410

Good quality, the use of the Lenovo Thinkpad T410

Adapter PC Headset 2 times 3.5mm jack 4-pin connector (accessories)

Customer Review

Since only one combo jack for headsets is available on my Lenovo laptop, I needed this adapter. Unfortunately, the headset manufacturer delivered this not with. I bought the adapter in August 2012 and it was delivered a decent part.
The adapter really makes a good impression. The cables are all firmly. A first functional test was positive. The sound is good. Previously, I had my headset always at the dock and I always had a hum and noise in my recordings on it. Alternatively, I've always put the mic just in the combo jack and then always had to pull the plug in the sound reproduction. Of course that was not practical. All the more I was glad to find this adapter in the network. The price is ok

So who wants to operate his headset on a combo jack, should strike here. On a Lenovo Thinkpad T410 is still working properly.

Ingenious Track Rank: 5/5
July 8
A real pleasant surprise Rank: 5/5
April 6
A great Lee Morgan! Rank: 5/5
March 3
HTC Quality: OK. Rank: 4/5
September 6
Appreciated by the applicant Rank: 4/5
September 6
Incorrect Reference 1 Rank: 1/5
December 6

Related Reviews

Perfect fitting protection for the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E130Case Logic ELS111 Slim Notebook Sleeve 29.4 cm (11.6 inches) Black (Personal Computers) beautiful well finished object and of good quality. the phone is very well runWhite Luxe Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z2 and 3 + PEN FILM OFFERED! (Electronic devices) For this great price 6 accessories with good quality, the GoPro is even more fun to have spent no more than 100 €SHS® 6in1 mounting handheld monopod telescope + headband + wrist strap + chest strap body holder + Suction Mount + handlebar mount for GoPro Hero 4 3 + / 3/2/1 (electronics) Good quality, the light is but annoyingInnergie PowerJoy Plus - the universal USB charger (15W) for outlets with two USB ports (optional) very good quality, multiple uses, washable coverNursing pillow Doomoo (Nursery) Good quality, practical useVentilation Grille Car Holder Universal Smartphone - Adjustable rotary & Samsung Galaxy S5 / 6 iPhone / LG G3 & Other Smartphones - VentMountXL by USA GEAR (Electronics) Powder has a good quality, the taste you get used to1kg Moringa oleifera leaf powder PREMIUM PLUS - USDA Cert. (4x250g powder) (Misc.) good quality, the price has just theirLEUCHTTURM1917 327,986 reporter block Pocket (A6), black, lined (Office supplies & stationery) Good quality, the tip is to be a little sensitiveESPRIT Bodywear Ladies Slip TESSA, 2-pack (Textiles) Good quality, the price absolute value.OTB bag (PU) for Motorola Milestone 2 / HTC Desire / Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Etuiformat (Electronics) Good quality, the devil is in the detailpara mondo parapenda sunshade 4 x 3m (Rectangular / gray) / frame incl. Stand Cross (anthracite) Unfortunately, not a good quality - the cocktail blender is leaking!mumbi Cocktail Mixers Bar Set in brushed stainless steel design / 5 pieces: shaker, strainer, measuring cups, spoons, tongs (household goods) Good quality, the price is not traceable.Apple MD861ZM / A Thunderbolt cable for MacBook (10Gbps, 2m) (Personal Computers) Good quality, the essential accessory for older camcordersAmazonBasics IEEE 1394 Firewire Cable 4-Pin / 6-Pin 1.8m (Personal Computers) good quality, very usefulProtection pad for car seats, suitable for ISOFIX child seats, black (Baby Product) Delivery good quality - to use only onceSilverhill Tools ATKU01 Tool Kit for Nintendo, PS3, Xbox 360 Slim, Kinect (Misc.) good quality - patterns used toZoch 601105029 - Cross c³ Single Set - Stripes Dance (Toys) Good quality, perfect for the Stairway!Luxury Case Cover and Stand Wallet Wiko Stairway and 3 + PEN FILM OFFERED !!! (Electronic devices) Very good quality which is absolutely worth the few euros more!deleyCON PREMIUM HQ stereo audio jack cable [3m] - 3,5mm jack plug to 3.5mm jack - METAL - plated (Electronics)