Just a tad bit better than the T1

Just a tad bit better than the T1

Sony PRS-T2 / HRC (Electronics)

Customer Review

Since my husband has always squinted at my PRS-T1, a T2 came 2 days ago into the house. The color is used to, but my husband would be. The surface like me otherwise better than the T1 (not the display, but the red part). The display is just as good as the old Reader: almost mirror-free and with a good contrast. The eyes are the not read quickly tired when reading a book. And just as in the book, you need a small lamp to be able to read in the dark. This should be kept in mind if you want to read a lot in the dark. I do not see backlit display an advantage as my eyes start to burn quickly in illuminated displays.

According to the data of the new Sony Reader is a bit easier than the old man. But this drops to just if you would put both sequentially on a scale. The keys to the new readers have become somewhat prettier in my opinion, but work just as well, as the ancients. I have felt that the touch screen of the new more responsive than the same. The flip is a little faster and operates smoothly. When battery life we ​​have so far can not tell the difference between the two readers. It is and remains a dream.

We use to dub eBooks now prefer Calibre, as the original software. But that is a matter of taste, as well as the original software works. Only Calibre offers a few more ways to manage their own books, or. to arrange.

Conclusion:
For frequent readers a must. Point deduction there again just because of the manual, which is only in minimal form on paper and is otherwise stored on the device. So you have the manual, although always present, however, it is difficult to understand something for guidance if you have to close the instructions, every time.

Fast delivery all as described Rank: 5/5
August 4
Timeless topic Rank: 4/5
March 21
perfect laundry Rank: 5/5
November 27
Ideal 14125 January 94 Rank: 5/5
October 4

Related Reviews

just a little bit better than OriginsRayman Legends - [PlayStation Vita] (Video Game) A bit better than the Russian brotherCakees Apple Pie -, ready-baked apple pie American style, 2-pack (2 x 500 g) (Food & Beverage) A bit better than OsramPhilips X-treme Vision + 130% H7 headlight bulb 12972XV + S2, set of 2 (Automotive) A track better than the Casio CTK-6200Yamaha PSR-E433 Digital Keyboard (61 velocity-sensitive keys, 731 tones, arpeggio function) incl. Power supply (electronics) Excellent - even better than the first partSuper Mario Galaxy 2 (video game) A bit short cable, but if not better than the original sold with my computerSalcar® - Charger Universal Laptop Power Adapter Cheap - 90W 19V 4.74A 5,5x1,7mm Better than the LX5Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7EG-K compact camera (10 megapixel, 3.8-fold opt. Zoom, 7.6 cm (3 inch) screen, 24mm wide angle, manual focus, full HD video) (Electronics) Better than the Canon 24-105 LSigma 24-105mm F4.0 DG OS HSM (filter thread 82mm) for Canon lens mount (Electronics) Reasonable - still significantly better than the small HRK 7560Xoro HRK 8750 CI + Digital Cable Receiver (HDTV, DVB-C, CI +, HDMI, SCART, PVR-ready, 2x USB 2.0) (Electronics) super, the coffee tastes much better than the pads of the same type of coffeePetra Electric powder cartridge PK 30 (household goods) In my opinion, better than the successor ...Frank (Audio CD) More mature and better than the SugababesReal Girl (Album - EU Version) (Audio CD) Fits 100% like the original battery! Absolute buy recommendation, better than the original !!EB615268VU Anker® 2700mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Samsung Samsung I9220 replaced (Wireless Phone Accessory) Better than the first impressionNokia Lumia 635 Smartphone Micro SIM (11.9 cm (4.6 inches) touch screen, 5 megapixel camera, Win 8.1) and White (Electronics) Way better than the originalMoKo Google Nexus 9 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight smart shell stand case for Google Nexus 9 8.9 inch Android 5.0 Volantis flounder Lollipop tablet from HTC T1, black (Personal Computers) I find it better than the Hard CaseBlackberry ACC-50724-201 Soft Shell Case Mobile Phone Cover for BlackBerry Q10 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) Better than the Twist Touch versionPhilips Senseo HD7825 / 82 Viva Café coffee pad machine, 1450 W, Kalkindikator, cherry (household goods) Better than the Twist Touch Version 1Philips Senseo HD7825 / 72 Viva Café coffee pad machine, 1450 W, Kalkindikator, cassis (household goods) Better than the adapter from LogitechPhilips Bluetooth stereo adapter AEA2000 / 12 for a wireless playback from the smartphone / tablet on your hi-fi system (Electronics)