Perfect for the Asus T100

Perfect for the Asus T100

AmazonBasics case for tablet and laptop 11.6 "(Personal Computers)

Customer Review

Perfect for my Asus T100. I tried 3 bags before finding the right :) and it has a very good price / quality ratio.
There are 3 compartments: two on the sides and a central compartment. Can put the tablet on one side, and the keyboard dock in the other but not in contact. Also possibility of the PC in the central compartment. Several pockets for pens, cables, hard drive etc. The bag is well padded and quilted on all sides. The case is slightly convex base, so, when we get the loader, we see the most. Perfect for a student who can even drag a few sheets of A4 courses in the central compartment. The bag is finished, it is discreet and looks solid and resistant. In addition to the shoulder strap is provided.
Bw, once inside, does not move because of the padded walls. I do not regret my purchase.

Digital Photo Frame 3 Rank: 5/5
March 15
Pain in the neck Rank: 1/5
November 15
Prima 12 98 36 14 Rank: 5/5
January 25
Memory Card for my PSP Rank: 4/5
September 18
cell-flash meter Rank: 5/5
April 16

Related Reviews

Corresponds perfectly to the ASUS T100 (and my needs)Coodio® Smart Asus Transformer Book T100TA 360 leather case with integrated hand grip support (keyboard support) - Red (Personal Computers) A little large for the Asus T100AmazonBasics Neoprene carrying case with handle for Netbook 7 to 10 inches Black (Personal Computers) Just perfect for the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T!Supremery Ultra Slim Leather Case Case Case Sleeve Cover Skin Case Cover for Transformer Pad TF300 EeePad TF300TL / TF300T / TF300TG (Electronics) Perfectly suited for the Asus T100Italian Racing Red iGadgitz EVA Hard Case Cover for various Asus 10.1 "Tablet (Transformer Pad / Infinity / Book / Memo Pad & Vivo Tab) (Electronics) Perfect for the T100 and easy to install!Evecase Film Protection LCD Screen - Anti-Scratch - no adhesive - Asus Transformer Book T100 T100TA 10.1 Window 8.1 Tablet PC - 4 Pack (2 Transparencies and 2 Mats Glare PET) (Electronics) Not at all the dimensions of the ASUS T100 TAMulbess - Asus Transformer Book Cover Case CleverStrap T100TA Tablet Carrying Case with Stand for Asus Transformer Book T100 Color Purple (Electronics) Really well adapted to the Asus T100!IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for ASUS Transformer Book T100 Tablet (Black) (Electronics) 7 "= Perfect for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Pedea pocket with accessory compartment for Tablet 17.8 cm (7 inch) gray (Personal Computers) Perfect for the deskmumbi USB Mini Fan for the desk with on / off switch, black (tool) Best anti-reflection film for the Asus Transformer Book T100TAdipos Asus Transformer Book T100TA (T100 25.65 cm 10.1 inches) Protector - Anti Reflex Premium foil matt (Electronics) Perfect for the car.iKross wireless A2DP music streaming Bluetooth audio adapter and receiver with stereo output 3.5mm portable speakers, headphones, home stereos and car, Iphone, Smartphone, iPod, iPhone, tablets (Electronics) Perfect for the price but a bit bulky.Beurer TL 60 lamp daylight (Health and Beauty) Perfect for the cylindrical shape of my trash.Brabantia - 37 56 68-40 Plastic Bags 30L (Miscellaneous) Not suitable for the Asus MeMo Pad Smart10Bobj Rugged Silicone Case for ASUS Pad MeMO Smart10 (ME301T) - BobjGear Tablet Protective Case (Black) Perfect for the application that actually!Hama 51089 Lot 50 covers "Sleeve" paper variegated color (blue, green, orange, purple and red) (Office Supplies) perfect for the beach.Cressi Reef Slippers Aquatic Sports (Sports Apparel) perfect for the price 7Einhell 4350199 12 router cutters (Tools & Accessories) perfect for the intended use. Good sizeTable set, natural rubber, 45 × 25 cm, dark gray cat (Miscellaneous) Perfect for the balcony572158200 Emsa Fuchsia Watering Transparent 1.5 L (Garden)