* Absolutely watertight, "3m depth" is apparently "3m depth", saltwater no problem
* Images are recorded at a steady hand really sharp, the zoom I would, however, be underwater fingers
* Also overwater a great camera, you can for example easily take to the beach and have to make any concern for sand etc.
* Energy consumption is acceptable, 2 batteries last (off flash, which is underwater anyway not really helpful) for 1-2 hours of continuous use
* Display is underwater unfortunately not much help, it snaps rather on the direction, but just start snapping away and you get what you are looking then at some point the picture (Attention: MICRO-SD is required)
* Video function is incidentally also included, but not recommended underwater (to camera shake)