T1 and T90 compared

T1 and T90 compared

Beyerdynamic T1 HiFi Stereo Headphones (Electronics)

Customer Review

I switched from T90 to T1 recently.

Unlike some test and field reports I became convinced that the T1 significantly from his brother, the T90, takes off.

The differences were for me so obviously and immediately perceive that I strongly prefer the credibility of certain "journals" in doubt.

But first things first:

The biggest shortcoming of the T90 is its partially undue tweeter.
The Beyer peak is known in the field of 8000-9000Hz.
The frequency response of the T90 can be seen, however, why his treble is perceived as so disturbing:
In the area of ​​4000 to 5000 Hz, the curve drops off sharply. Then it rises again steeply, to about 8500Hz to. Through this valley is the above-mentioned peak, even more exposed. In addition, the increase amounts to a whopping 10dB.

Eben This shortcoming is at T1 does not perceive as such.
It is true that even the T1 a sink at 5000Hz and an increase in the range of 8500Hz, but the curve is on the one hand more supple, on the other hand the increase is only 6dB.

That difference may well be crucial in determining whether a song sounds unreasonable or fantastic.

Another noticeable difference is in the bass range.
Admittedly, the T90 has quantitatively more to offer, but the T1 beats him at the quality. In addition, you have never felt being left behind when T1 when it comes to bass.

However, the clearest difference I could perceive in terms of stage.
Although the T90 sounds relatively spacious and airy, but he manages not to let the stage representation of authentic it. This creates the T1 with a downright impressive ease. Everything seems well placed and differentiated cleanly.
Nevertheless, it creates the T1, in my view, a musical and less analytical sounding.

Last course remains the feel:
In my eyes you can see the T1 to just that he belongs to the elite class.
But it costs almost as much as two T90. Thus, a direct comparison is certainly not entirely fair.
However, I am of the opinion that even a 500 headphones, has to put up some criticism.
This criticism relates with me on the quality of workmanship and material quality.
The T90 acts, robust and solid as all manufactured headband headphones from Beyerdynamic. However, I did not feel like to hold a top-quality product in hands. This assessment is certainly subjective, but I felt the DT880, in this discipline, as at least equivalent.
I would have just liked a bit more exclusivity when T90.

My overall conclusion:

Who is willing to pay the price of T1, it gets a considerable value!

Figure wrong Rank: 1/5
January 23
Finally a tripod for my claims Rank: 4/5
September 21
Glue stick Small Rank: 5/5
July 30
MOBILE ORANGE !!!! Rank: 3/5
May 15
Exactly what I wanted 9 Rank: 4/5
February 21
Very good grip 1 1 Rank: 5/5
December 22

Related Reviews

I have not really had time to evaluate it, and especially compared to other matereils. If we could have informationHama 70067 UV ø 67 mm Black (Accessory) Super value for money and top compared[Apple MFI certified] OPSO Apple Lightning to USB Cable Sync & Charge Cable Lightning USB data cable Charging cable with 8 pin connector for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6/5 / 5S / 5C, iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / Mini 3 / Mini 2 / Mini / 4, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7th Generation - 1.0 m (electronic) Improvements and deteriorations compared to the previous balance each ...Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (computer game) Review and smaller compared with Saeco Incanto (update)Melitta E 960-107 silver Kaffeevollautomat Caffeo Bistro -Aromaeinstellung poker pro Milchschaumquirl (household goods) Advantages and disadvantages compared to classic versionMattel X4895 - Bezzerwizzer Deluxe, including xylophone, Board Game (Toy) Light and shadow - compared with Philips Extreme PowerOSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS 64193NBP H4 2-Box - Discontinued Model (Automotive) head hard and heavy compared to the rest of the bodyLalaloopsy - Charlotte Charades - Doll 33 cm (UK Import) (Toy) A "heart usb" beautiful but too big and heavy compared to an extra fine chain, actually.SilberDream - 8GB USB key pendant heart with zircon including silver chain - chain size 80cm- Woman Pendant Silver 925/1000 - AV118 (Jewelry) Advantages and disadvantages compared to the Baofeng UV-5R PlusBaofeng GT-3 Mark II 2m / 70cm UHF / VHF dual band radio (with headphones and Auto Car Charger) (Electronics) Excellent and cheap compared to competitionMystore365 Yongnuo RF-603 N1 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger / Wireless Tranceiver Kit for Nikon F6 camera shutter, F5, F90, F90X, F100, D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2H, D2X, D3, D3X, D100, D200, D300 , D700, D300S Keda DSC-14N Fuji S3Pro S5Pro Fast shipping from France (Electronics) Good and Cheaper Compared to other brands.Hama Class 10 SDXC 128GB memory card (UHS-I, 45Mbps) (Accessories) Advantages and disadvantages compared to old Logitech trackballLogitech M570 Trackball Cordless (Personal Computers) Functioning ok - Swabs but wider than the sensor and Kit comparatively expensiveeyelead Basic Photo cleaning kit silver (Accessories) rather not buy - unless you do not expect much and not compare it to the normal resident evil partsResident Evil - Operation Raccoon City (computer game) Good and cheap - compared it definitely worthwhileHaida PRO II Series MC (mehrschichtvergütet) Neutral density filter ND1000 - 52mm - Incl. Cap with inner handle (Electronics) Advantages and disadvantages compared with their predecessorsNeed for Speed: Most Wanted (Video Game) Nice toy ... but not with canvas and brush comparableuDraw Tablet incl. Instant Artist (video game) Great cooler nice and quiet compared to the boxed AMDARCTIC Freezer 7 Rev. 2 - processor cooler with 92mm PWM fan - CPU Cooler for AMD: AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / FM2 / FM1 / 939/754 Intel: 755/1150/1155/1156/1366 up to 150 Watt cooling capacity (Personal Computers) Thoroughly and comparable silent!Einhell GC-ES 1231 Electric Scarifier, 1200 W, 31 cm working width, 3 depth settings, 3420610 (tool)