Test desBeyer dynamic headphones T1

Test desBeyer dynamic headphones T1

Beyerdynamic T1 HiFi Stereo Headphones (Electronics)

Customer Review

Have to compare and find the best for me headphones, the Beyerdynamic T1 for several hours by the ears and can already announce the following statements about this:
- In comparison to Sennheiser HD 650 ... a very different acoustic world, the comparison is not eingentlich
admissible as .. old apple fresh from the best growing region.
- Compared to the new Denon AH D 2000 and 5000 .... turns out that it is significantly more expensive though, my em-
pfinden to acoustically but not better.
- The light voice coil with 600 Ohm required relatively high voltage signal from the amplifier (which is the
Beyerdynamik headphone amplifier A1 but not a problem) and tends to the upper midrange, especially in
Women's voices, something sharp to sign. For instruments reminds me of the less unpleasant.
- In the lower bass range, for example Orgelpeife with 8 Hz, him of the pressure that the two aforementioned Denon KH too much missing
have. The bass can weaken, by reducing the contact pressure only in the Denon`s. When T1 can be
which however does not raise, by enhancing the contact pressure, which would also reduce the "endurance" of the T1.

- Conclusion: I can not confirm the T1 all the sound quality that the manufacturers him understandably
guaranteed.
It all depends on with what measure you measure. In a much smaller price the judgment would look for
better from him. Otherwise a perfectly acceptable headphones with consistently good up almost very good
acoustic abilities.

Related Reviews

Totally underrated Headphones - winner after a test with 6 headphones - tipHarman Kardon CL Premium Over-Ear Headphones with Mic / iPhone Control White (Electronics) Top class, the tested by me headphonesSennheiser HD 558 Headphones (Electronics) Send headphones for acceptable priceSennheiser HD 598 Headphones (Electronics) Very comfortable and balanced headphone with great batteryBose ® SoundLink ® On-Ear Bluetooth Headset Black (Electronics) Flexible and high-quality DAC with good headphone amplifierCambridge Audio DacMagic Plus Digital to analog converter (Electronics) Headset test: Razer / AKG / Jabra / Sennheiser for Android + Fritz Fon + PC!Sennheiser HD 219S Easy Iron Headphones + Headset (Electronics) Super-effective Bluetooth headphone headset to get started!Pronomic OYK-800BTW Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone HiFi music playback / speakerphone (6 hours of battery life, range 10m 185 hours of standby, 2.1 + EDR) White (Electronics) Good value for money, in the test against Bose AE2i and Bose QuietComfort 3Devil Aureol Real open Over-Ear Headphones White (Electronics) Panasonic RP-HX550 review: class headphones with a high efficiencyPanasonic RP-HX550 Street Headphones (Electronics) Price-performance mediocre 1Beyerdynamic A200 p portable headphone amplifier (electronics) at that price, great sound.Sennheiser HD 202-II DJ headphones supra-aural stereo wired (Electronics) Hesitating, then conqueredSony MDR-HW700DS.EU8 circum-aural headphones Wireless Dual Band autonomy 12h 30m 2.4GHz range 5-25 000Hz HD Audio HDMI 4K Black (Electronics) Retina dynamicsBeyerdynamic DT 660 Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (Electronics) LG BP630 Network 3D Blu-ray player with NFC and MiracastLG BP630 Network 3D Blu-ray player with NFC and Miracast (HDMI, 1x RJ-45, USB 2.0) (Electronics) Super suitable for the officePhilips SPA1260 / 12 2.0 Multimedia Speakers 3 W RMS total output power black (Personal Computers) After settling a perfect sound!Koss PRO-DJ200 Casque Avec Dj ControlTalk Headphone (Electronics) 'M thrilledMpow® Seal Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo running, sports headphones earphones earbuds with Apt-X, the Mic Handsfree for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S 5C 5 4S, Galaxy Note 3 2 S4 S3 and other cellphones (Electronics) Powerful sound with weaknessesSony MDRXB21EXB In-Ear Headphones (103 dB, 100 mW) (Electronics) Super! 227Sound Intone K8 foldable Wireless Bluetooth stereo headphones, new model 2015 adjustable on ear headset, ergonomic design, transport management, noise reduction design, ergonomic design, LED light, for PC / Smart Phone / iPhone6 ​​/ Ipad / Samsung / PSP / iPod / Android (Electronics)