The almost perfect addon for the T500

The almost perfect addon for the T500

Steering Wheel TM Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On Steering Wheel T500 PS3 / PC (video game)

Customer Review

I had ordered me the steering wheel, because I in the otherwise perfectly working Thrustmaster T500 partout could not get used to the stationary shift paddles me.

When the steering wheel is a reduced approximately 75% replica of real Ferrari GTE steering wheel. Visually, it makes her a lot and keep impressed the first time in his hands.

The steering wheel itself is like the original GT steering wheel made of metal and also know the same rubber on. Whether you like this rubber compound or not, is a question of taste. I for one find it handy, which even increases even at slightly damp hands. Since it but as I said the same material as the actual steering wheel, I'm assuming that the steering wheel after some time may have unsightly "friction points" using on the surface. While this affecting not use, but a material that keeps optically longer or genuine leather would have preferred. For leather, I would even have been willing to pay a higher price.

The steering wheel itself is, as I said, a replica of which was verkleiner by approximately 75%. The steering wheel itself is also within the scope smaller than orgiginal steering wheel (outer diameter 29cm) and has an outer diameter of 27cm. I would have rather wanted in the case, the same size, since I like the larger diameter of the GT steering wheel more. Who wanted a smaller anyway, will have his true joy with it.

The buttons themselves were labeled as their true role model, which is not always makes sense, but optsich again underlines the racing feeling. The red and blue buttons have a pleasant pressure point and can be easily reached by adult hands, without the need to take your hands completely off the wheel. The digital pad falls visually from a little, but does what it should.

When the toggle switch on the bottom right it is not like in a real Orgiginal toggle switch, but a rocker. This means that if you turn it to the left or right, it automatically jumps back to the center position. the switch itself is made of plastic and unfortunately falls as the D-pad off a little. A pity, because the steering wheel itself acts absolute robuist.

Let's talk about the shift paddles. These are made of solid metal and can be operated pleasant. Simply make a robust and stable impression and reciprocate your use with a slight click. The path is pleasantly short.

From Rückkseite it's clean and covered with Plasik looks assembled from all sides well.

Thrustmaster has instructions for disassembly without warranty loss for the fixed shift paddles on the website. This I have done because I am often come to this by mistake, instead of the steering wheel. Although downgrade is possible without problems, but this is not just done once, which is why you're standing in the GT steering wheel without paddles since. In my case, I use the H circuit of Thrustmaster what authenischer eh.

The change of the steering wheel is the same as with the F1 steering wheel on the rotary scar and security Straube. This is not as fast and comfortable as a real quick-release system, but allows but a very rapid change. Only the security screw makes no durable impression, because this is turned into plastic. I can not but the Bestätgien.

On the software side is at least recognized on the PC, the other steering wheel instantly and visually displayed differently in the Driver menu. On the Playstation 3 I did not take any tests.

Conclusion: For the price of the steering wheel to get more value and redeemed all users who just can not warm up to the fixed stehenen paddles. Those who come clear with the smaller diameter and the rocker instead of toggle switches on the steering wheel will have a lot of fun.

Cable ok - price unbeatable Rank: 5/5
April 27
No on / off switch! Rank: 3/5
April 11
Very practical in the USA Rank: 5/5
September 1
fine but attention to the size 1 Rank: 4/5
February 22
Much too late noticed Rank: 1/5
May 31
Heard at a concert in Berlin ... Rank: 5/5
December 16

Related Reviews

almost perfect bag for Samsung NX300MegaGear "Ever Ready" Dark brown leather camera bag for Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens and 20-50mm Lens Digital Camera (Electronics) Almost perfect care for dry skinFlorena Body Butter with shea butter & organic argan oil for very dry skin, 3-pack (3 x 200 ml) (Health and Beauty) The almost perfect toothbrush for mePhilips Sonicare HX9170 / 10 FlexCare Platinum Sonic Toothbrush, UV disinfection (Personal Care) Almost perfect broom for two in one.Black & Decker Steam Mop Cleaner Fsmh1621 2 in 1 1600 W (Kitchen) Almost perfect shoe for Barfuss goersMerrell EXCURSION GLOVE Men's Sneakers (Shoes) Almost perfect keyboard for Smart TV, Raspberry Pi, Mini PC and other Media CenterRii K12 very thin 2.4GHz Wireless Wireless Keyboard (80 Keys QWERTY DE) with size touchpad mouse stainless steel - housing. and built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for Smart TV, Raspberry Pi, Mini PC, HTPC, computer and console games MacOS, Linux, Android, XBMC, Windows 2000 XP Vista 7 8 (Black & Silver) Almost perfect keyboard for Smart TV, Raspberry Pi, Mini PC and other Media Center 1Andoer Rii® Mini i12 Multifunction Wireless 2.4G Keyboard QWERTY touchpad UltraSlim for Sony PS3 HTPC Android TV Box (Electronic) (Almost) perfect light for the staircase.ATC LED Strip 3528 5m, 120LEDs / m, IP20, warm white, EU standard adapter (Almost) perfect pin for the Microsoft Surface Pro 2Wacom Bamboo Stylus CS-400 feel carboxylic precision stylus for Samsung Galaxy Note, Microsoft Surface Pro and Windows 8 Tablets carbon selected (optional) (Almost) perfect companion for the ipadLogitech Ultrathin Magnetic Clip-On Keyboard Cover for iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 (wireless Bluetooth keyboard and holder, German keyboard layout QWERTZ) black (accessories) Almost perfect especially for the priceWireless Headset for PS3 (Accessory) almost perfect, except for the lack of space planned for the stylusLuxury Wallet Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 + PEN and 2 FREE MOVIE! (Electronic devices) How, an almost perfect BBQ for the city!Son of Hibachi 110-100 charcoal grill (garden products) almost perfect - except for the glossy displayApple MacBook Pro MB990D / A 33 cm (13 inch) notebook (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Nvidia GeForce 9400M, DVD + - RW DL, Mac OS) (Personal Computers) The only on the market (almost) perfect Flipcase for Nokia 301New PU Leather Case / Cover / Case for Nokia 301 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) The (almost) perfect ringer for the coming garden seasonByron portable radio doorbell set with night bell, BY502E (tool) Almost perfect but for the price !!!Evecase Galaxy Note 3 Tough Case Black Case Double Layer for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 III Smartphone - with Belt Clip and Support (Wireless Phone Accessory) Does the job, looks good, almost perfect fit for Macbook Pro 15 "MiNGFi German keyboard silicone protective cover QWERTY for MacBook Pro 13, 15, 17 Air 13 inch EU KeyboardLayout Silicone Cover - Green (Electronics) The (almost) perfect replacement for incandescent lampSEBSON® 3.8W E27 LED bulb - cf. 40W bulb - 360 lumens - LED E27 Warm White - LED lamps 160 ° (household goods)