Used with Samsung Tab Pro 10 (SM-T520)

Used with Samsung Tab Pro 10 (SM-T520)

XCSOURCE® OTG Cable Adapter 5in1 Sync MHL Micro USB to HDMI Samsung Sony LG HTC / Samsung i9300 Galaxy SIII S3 / S4 SIV i9500 / Note 2 II N7100 / HTC One X One XL sensation Flyer Sensation XE Velocity / LG G2 Optimus 4X Optimus G / Sony L39h / and all other MHL-compatible devices AC148 (Electronics)

Customer Review

To map reading and do not use the USB adapter.
For playback on TV through HDMI connect the adapter and a power source 5V USB microphone input. Note that this does not allow charging the tablet and map reading and or USB port is not possible in this case, too bad, nothing beats an HDMI port present on the tablet (Message for Samsung!) .
This is not just a cable, the box includes everything an active electronic circuit. I had to open it because too much pressure on the button in the small room detached semi-mobile white plastic housing of the push button. So does that press the right side (next to the HDMI port) to avoid this problem.
All this aside, playing video files on my Sony TV with the Samsung Tab is a problem: the sound is constantly cut after +/- 15 seconds for 4 to 5 seconds and then is restored to 15 sec etc ... throughout playback. I have not done much testing or research to solve this problem.

Very good first impression Rank: 5/5
April 22
Good idea but bad execution Rank: 1/5
October 7
great purchase 1 1 Rank: 5/5
August 10
Cable good 4 Rank: 5/5
November 11
TOP OF THE TOP 51 Rank: 5/5
October 5

Related Reviews

EXCELLENT GOODS FOR SAMSUNG TAB PRO 12.2Continu® Folio Leather Case Cover Case with detachable case cover (English QWERTY keyboard) Bluetooth Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2-inch P900 1 x Free Stylus (Electronics) Use with Samsung NX300Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 handy camera tripods blue (Electronics) Not to use with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Pity!MONOPOLY (App) Use with Samsung Galaxy S4? Yes and noNokia CR-200 Original Wireless Car Charger Holder (accessory) not to use with Galaxy Tab - Operating with more Wii What KidsPrime Instant Video (app) Good Quality - CEC Anynet + available - use with Samsung Smart TVSony BDV-E290 3D DVD / Blu-ray 5.1 Home theater system (1000 Watt) with docking station for Apple iPhone / iPod (Electronics) For ideal use with a Surface Pro 3!CSL - 3in1 Mini DisplayPort to VGA + HDMI + DVI adapter (converter) | PC + MAC / APPLE | gold plated contacts (Electronics) Use with a Macbook Pro Retina 15Anker® 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Converter (3 USB 3.0 ports, RJ45 A Gigabit Ethernet port, supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7 / 8 (32/64 bit), Mac OS 10.6 and better , Linux) USB headset used with a MacBook ProLogitech USB Headset H390 Headset with noise filtering Black (Accessory) Tested with Galaxy Tab proFiveSeasonStuff ® Dual Charger (Black) Car USB port (2.1A and 1.0A) Samsung, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, HTC, LG, Lenovo, BlackBerry, Nokia, Motorola and so on. (Electronic devices) USB stick with Samsung Tab 2 tabletYonis - Usb 3G 3G + Modem 7.2Mbps Micro Sd Location (Electronics) Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Original Samsung ET-H10FAUWEGWW HDMI adapter (compatible with Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 8.0) in white (Personal Computers) Even fits for Galaxy Tab ProAnchor Ultra Slim Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 SM-T535 Case Cover leatherette - Smart Cover with Auto Sleep Wake up mode and Stand Function (Black) (Electronics) Superb cover / shell for my Tab Pro 8.4Manna - Case / cover / protective shell for Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 SM-T325 LTE SM-T320 Wifi SM-T900 SM-T905 / Synthetic leather high quality / EasyStand and Autosleep / Black Color (Electronics) Does not run on Samsung Tab 3Prime Instant Video (app) 7 "= Perfect for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Pedea pocket with accessory compartment for Tablet 17.8 cm (7 inch) gray (Personal Computers) Perfect for Samsung Galaxy Tab ProEasyAcc® Ultra Slim Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition / Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Leather Case with stand function / Auto Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 / Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Flip Cover Case Protective Cover Book Case Smart Cover (black, artificial leather) ( Personal Computers) Does not work with the Galaxy Tab ProSamsung ET-PP600SBEGWW S-Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) black (accessories) Article incompatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1Cellapod - 6 Pack Films / Protective Crystal Clear LCD Screen for Samsung P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Wireless Phone Accessory)