Overhead transparencies of LabelOcean Order no.  LO-A4-T149-100

Overhead transparencies of LabelOcean Order no. LO-A4-T149-100

100 sheets of A4 OHP (overhead projector transparencies transparent paper) for Inkjet Printers, Inkjet, black / white laser printers and color laser Ducker, inkjet printer, black and white copiers and color copiers (Electronics)

Customer Review

The sending of the films has always worked as quickly as usual at Amazon. But now to the films themselves. They were reported on the front page of the pack as OHP film for inkjet printers, inkjet printers, laser printers, inkjet printers and copiers, and should be clear, and true photographic quality with a short drying time and brilliant color reproduction. So either the wrong films were packaged under the right cover, or the sheets are smooth disappointment !!!
When I unpacked, I already was surprised that they were smooth on both sides, not roughened as films from other manufacturers, but more like normal OV films.
I wanted for my Canon inkjet printer, which is always got along well with other inkjet films, for example Pelikan to produce both color and black and white films work. There must also be more in succession created.
The printer draws a while, but the result is an absolute graffiti. I tried it with both sides and with and without lying under paper, always with the same or similar result or the pressure on the release paper. Every now and then succeed in a film, if I make individually, but then the colors appear much too pale and slightly rubbed, so not to use. I have many films used to find a suitable printer and good color adjustment, but nothing has succeeded. I can now only to draw verwenden.Also very enttäuschend.Nie again!

Caution censored UK version! Rank: 5/5
October 13
Stronger than any Rank: 5/5
June 11
LED bulb 10 Rank: 3/5
January 30
it's great! 14 Rank: 5/5
September 28

Related Reviews

Jack of all trades 3Canon PIXMA MX885 Multifunction (4 in 1: Print, copy, scan, fax) (Personal Computers) Transparent coverPolyClearView cover, 100 pieces, 300 microns, clear (Office supplies & stationery) The ideal companion for all teachers at schoolScotch 8-1975C3 disposable Handabroller Magic Caddy Pack, 7.5 mx 19 mm, transparent / green (Office supplies & stationery) not bad at all ... 1Badenia Bettcomfort 03888360132 mattress Irisette Lotus pocket sprung H3 100 x 200 cm white (household goods) A difference like night and dayBraun 7681 WD Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator (Health and Beauty) Fusswärmer 100 WattBosotherm Fußwärmer 3000, 1 St (household goods) High-quality glow sticks with 100% 'er conviction100 Starlights knallbunt. 7-colored Complete Set with 202 parts. Factory Fresh quality goods - for 12 years in quality - produced under its own label. Tested by Hansecontrol! (Household goods) Instructive kit and finally an autonomous Internet radioInternet-Radio IR100 in aluminum profile housing, Complete Kit (Electronics) For snapshots okayNikon Coolpix S3600 digital camera (20 megapixel, 8x opt. Wide-angle zoom, 6.9 cm (2.7 inch) TFT LCD screen, image stabilization, Dynamic Fine-Zoom, HD) blue (Electronics) Assassin? or pirate? Hmm ...Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Bonus Edition - [PlayStation 3] (Video Game) Class Protection 2Blitzschuhabdeckung with circular level for standard hot shoe - flash cover + level S7 (Electronics) I love this coffee brandMELITTA BISTRO MEGA BAG REGULAR NORMAL ROASTING 100 coffee pods individually packed (Misc.) does not seem to be original Herlitz brochure coverHerlitz 5824008 Brochure cover A4, crystal-clear, 100 pieces, 0.05 mm (Office supplies & stationery) Nikel for Stylus SX23520 ColourDirect XL High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges For Epson Stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX230 SX235W SX420W SX425W SX430W SX435W SX438W SX440W SX445W BX305F BX305FW More Printers Black 5 5 5 Cyan Magenta Yellow 5 (Electronics) Perfection 13Taiyo Yuden DVD + R 16x 100 (Personal Computers) Basic, Full, but to complement another purchaseBescherelle pocket Conjugation: The bulk of the French conjugation (Paperback) Curse and a blessingGN Laboratories NARC - 150g Orange Ice (Personal Care) Unbeatable in price!LCD ELECTRONIC KITCHEN TIMER COUNTDOWN (Kitchen) Kunterbuntes Sci-Fi highlight for a small price ...Lego Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy (video game)