T8 G13 tube 120 cm in LED version with vitreous

T8 G13 tube 120 cm in LED version with vitreous

V-TAC 6140-2 SMD LED Tube T8 G13 120cm natural white 4500K 18Watt (household goods)

Customer Review

The tubes V-TAC 6140 I have not bought on Amazon, but considerably less at another mail order company.
Since I use the basement as a replacement for fluorescent tubes, the natural white version is just right.
The tube packaging V-TAC in cardboard case is very stable and therefore to be mentioned positively.
In the box housing is additionally wrapped with bubble wrap.
The often criticized fact that the starters are hard to come out of the package is not comprehensible, since it after removal of the tube can break open the carton.
The installation, if you want to call the insertion of the starter and the tube as an installation, without tools very easy and extremely awkward people (I myself am little craft sent) be expected.
The experience since the purchase in August 2014 very positively.
Should there be any changes, I will tell the tale.
The glass tube avoids the bending of plastic tubes.
The matt glass does not recognize the individual LEDs.
The built-in rotary device ensures that you can rotate the tube so that the dark and non-radiative part is not visible.
The brightness corresponds to about that of the equally long fluorescent tube.
At present, the (very inexpensive purchased) tube appears to be a highly recommended product.

Related Reviews

Good LED lamp with slight weaknessesNiteCore flashlight LED Revenger - Smart Ring Tactical series, NC SRT7B 960 lumens (tool) Actually beautiful LED lamp with Bluetooth control. The app is but rotten and the guidance of a joke. Pity!16 million different colors Dimmable LED LIGHT Bluetooth 4.0 RGB Smart 6W E27 LED Bulb LED Lamp (Blue) Delicious cocoa, but only in the version with 8 servings per package!Tassimo Milka cocoa, T DISCS, 8 servings, 240g, 5-pack (5 x 240g) (Food & Beverage) SanDisk Extreme SDHC 32GB - versions with 45 MB / s and 30 MB / s comparedSanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 Extreme SDHC 32GB Class 10 UHS-I memory card up to 45MB / sec. Read (Personal Computers) Finally as a 64bit version with a few improvements in the detail! Worthwhile for large image files and montages!Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (DVD-ROM) To prefer a version with cutout logo and 3 parts ...6x Film Vikuiti screen protector - Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 ") Rear (whole area) - Clear, Ultra-Claire (Electronics) Received site equipment version with beeperRelais flashing blue LED bulb lights FLASHER RELAY 12V for Moto Scooter No appreciable difference to the version with three bladesGillette Venus and Olay blade, 3 pieces (Personal Care) Is OK - but prefer the version with child protectionGira 018803 Schuko socket System 55, pure white (tool) Beautifully designed version with slight deficitsMahjongg (App) Ultrabright LED lamp with metal gooseneck for wall mountingUltrabright LED lamp with metal gooseneck for wall mounting Very high quality and bright LED light with motion. Top suitable for cabinet interior lighting!OxyLED T-02 LED cabinet lighting portable DIY stick-on, perfect for closet, 10-LED LED light strip with motion sensors, wireless sensor, magnetic stripe [cool white] (Electronics) Stylish LED TV with lush amenitiesPhilips 37PFL7606K / 02 94 cm (37 inches) Ambilight 3D LED-backlit TV (Full HD, 400Hz PMR, DVB-T / C / S, Smart TV) silver gray (Electronics) Pay attention to the version with Aussparrung for camera button!mumbi TPU Skin Case Motorola RAZR i Silicone Case Cover - Silicon Protector sleeve black (Wireless Phone Accessory) Send LED Stripes with low between consumption5m RGB LED Strip NINETEC Flash60 bar with 60LED / m and 44 key remote control strip SMD strip lights light lamp light string IP65 was delivered even the "new" version with 130% more powerPhilips X-treme Vision + 100% H1 headlamp 12258XVS2, set of 2 (Automotive) Only LED lamp with E27 which I can use my electronic light switches.MEGAMAN LED E27 8W WW CLASSIC DIMM. (Electronics) Handy and shapely LED Flashlight with small weaknesses in electronics!Fenix- high LED flashlight - New version TK15 (equipment) Good Full HD LED Monitor with TV Function (DVB-T)Hama 61 cm (24 inch) / 26-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Dust Cover Anti-static, black (Accessories)