Tip T12

Tip T12

Creative Inspire T12 2.0 Speakers Black (Personal Computers)

Customer Review

The two small, fine T12 I'd like to really call the tip.

Those looking for compact 2.0 stereo speakers for PC or MP3 player, which offers a not so great choice (if you take the Brüllwürfel for 9.99 can sidelined)

Actually a shame because the price range between 50, - and 200, - is hardly occupied while you get a huge range of 2.1 and 5.1 systems for the same money.
These känpfen almost all with the maximum design drawbacks: Intrusive ups and muddy bass, the middle range but is often appalling.
Therefore, making a decent 2.0-couple very well its sense, especially when playing music and for example, even with audiobooks.

Abysmal bass and treble to be use if necessary even as glass cutter there at the T12 is not, but in between going on as I take my hat off.
(To classify this Review: Here someone who makes as Hobbie itself writes music incl Studio Software of very upmarket and I mass me at times.
be able to distinguish good from bad sound ...)

It's amazing how creative it creates, for a really ridiculous price of 50, - to build such sound quality.
The small T12 create a playfulness to the day that ceases to amaze me. Those things makes it really fun to make music and the spatial imaging Thanks to the
Broadband chassis very well.
Also in the bass I can give complete clear: anyone who looks at the delicate speaker suggested a thin sound without bass.
But far from it. The rear passive membrane is an ingenious design and delivers clean and crisp bass. A lot more than one would guess the T12.

The T12 simply sound very musical and also provide for audiobooks a beautiful, warm sound with good speech intelligibility (the wide belts thank ...)

Two things you should remember:
There are near-field speakers. Substituting them as it is thought they sound great, a large room so I would not want to provide sound.
But they are not even made!
And the T12 happy about good quality of player. With onboard sound for 5, - go natural, reasonable on a sound card or a high-quality MP3 player
but they sound clearly better.

For the one you wanted 50, - so get the T12 from me full 5 stars, actually it would have also earned the 6th ;-)
Of course, there are 2.0 speakers that the even better, but certainly not at this price.

If you want to have really best sound on the PC / Desktop accesses Top speakers, eg by Nubert.
But since we're not talking about 50, - but of nearly 500, - and it goes without saying that such speakers actually with 256kb - are underutilized MP3.

Overall, it makes the T12 especially for music playback on the PC / MP3 nothing, absolutely nothing wrong.
Better speakers I see in the price range up to at least 100, - far and wide not.

With me but rarely, there's a review without an alternative proposal and the means in this case: Hercules XPS 2.0 60
The offer is very good value for money. From the sound there slight differences, but I'd like to refer to as a matter of taste.
The Hercules solve just a little fine on that T12 mind going a little "crunchy" to work and have a better space.

So long as the offer, at reasonable 2.0 speakers to 100 - is so sparse both deserve my full recommendation.

I love the song: DD Rank: 5/5
September 7
No miraculous ... Rank: 2/5
February 12
Gigantet Baron 2 Rank: 4/5
December 30
Disappointed !!!!! 1648 Rank: 1/5
December 30
Offline scam Balance Rank: 1/5
November 15

Related Reviews

Compare Creative T10 with T12 and T20Creative Inspire T10 2.0 PC speaker system (optional) All right, 1 AAA quality goods tips !!!!See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) (MP3 Download) Fantastic sound with the Comply Foam TipsSennheiser IE 7 HiFi Ohrkanalhörer (Electronics) Compare Tip Toi vs. Ting-bookRavensburger 00502 - tiptoi: Starter Set with pen and book (Toys) Super Product + Installation Tips for Ford FocusParking sensor with color display and built-in beeper incl. 4 sensors in Black (Automotive) Numerous tips, tricks and techniques for experienced hp Photoshoper & ComposerHollywood Artworks with DomQuichotte - Spectacular film worlds with Photoshop (DVD-ROM) Price-performance tipCanon PIXMA MX885 Multifunction (4 in 1: Print, copy, scan, fax) (Personal Computers) Actually, this is an A6000 without EVF, but with a touch screen! + Operation TipsSony Alpha 5100 system camera with ultra-fast hybrid AF (180 ° rotatable 7.62 cm (3 inch) LCD screen, 24.3 megapixels, Exmor APS-C sensor, Full HD Video) incl. SEL-P1650 black (Electronics) Tip, for P / L a super smartphone !!! ONLINELG P936 Optimus True HD LTE black o2 unlocked, without contract (Electronics) Super headset price-performance tip! Music and language hören- despite missing A2DP function-with a free app !!!Plantronics ML20 Bluetooth headset black (Accessories) Tip Ex - has changed a lot notTipp-Ex Correction Roller Micro Tape Twist, sorted 2-fold with rotating cap, 8 mx 5 mm, housing colors, Blister of 2 pieces (Office supplies & stationery) Tip to relaxUltra Sport Acupressure Mat (equipment) Important tips and information about this bundlePlayStation 4 - Console with Grand Theft Auto V (console). Detailed review + image settings for PS3 + 3D Settings + tips!LG 47LM640S 119 cm (47 inches) Cinema 3D LED Plus backlight TV (Full HD, 400Hz MCI, DVB-T / C / S2, Smart TV) (Electronics) Very precise fit - and absolutely not tip overApple iPad Mini Smart Case Brown ME706ZM / A (Camera) Tip Top 1Supremery® Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Case Cover Frosted TPU Skin Cover Case Cover Accessories for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Smartphone Cover TPU Case - Black (Electronics) Good quality, the tip is to be a little sensitiveESPRIT Bodywear Ladies Slip TESSA, 2-pack (Textiles) Good tipsFrag Mutti (App) Does what it is intended; Tip for iPhone users inside!Logitech cordless Music Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices (optional)