Use in Volvo V70 in remote Webasto T91

Use in Volvo V70 in remote Webasto T91

1 x CR1 / 3N Lithium battery 3V Eunicell Sales Germany (Electronics)

Customer Review

I drive a Volvo V70 from the year of 2003.
This has built a Webasto heater.
In spring 2012, a Webasto T91 was based offer - Remote bought later, installed, tested: OK
Included was a VARTA battery.

Then in December 2012 for remote switching on the T91 by orange fast flashing revealed his identity,
that replacement of the battery is necessary.
Actually, far too short a life to already turn out.
But the past lives of the VARTA and all the trappings of T91 were unknown.

In short Gxxgle used found an alternative to higher price of VARTA.
"EUNICELL CR1 3N"

Used today in the morning at 8 degrees outside the T91.
- Green LED indicates power on.
- After 30 minutes, the OFF button is pressed: Red LED indicates OFF.
The EUNICELL had therefore survived the long rest period alive.

It should be noted necessarily that must be completely removed in the T91 the soft green plastic protective coating with the use of EUNICELL so that the power supply via the contacts is ensured.
For other intended uses, this may not be necessary.

The lower price and the previously-lasting lifetime of EUNICELL constitute a buy recommendation.
We'll see if the EUNICELL übesteht also the second year of life.
For safety, I have ordered another EUNICELL.

ERGO: Bin satisfied :)

Sympathetic comedy series Rank: 5/5
April 7
Shadow is back ... Rank: 5/5
June 5
Excellent tutorial! Rank: 5/5
July 24
Excellent several! 1 Rank: 4/5
December 6

Related Reviews

Hardly functions at Volvo V70Cartrend 80234 onboard diagnostic device OBD II universal car fault diagnosis equipment with 8,000 error codes (Automotive) With my Ipad 2 and Volvo V70 I it works.Goliton® OBD2 WiFi Wireless Auto Scanner Auto Diagnostics Diagnostic reader scan tool for Android / PC - Black (Electronics) Fits perfectly in a Volvo V70 II8cm Mini Gurtverlängerungen [2-pack] - 21.5 mm metal tongue width - E4 certified More storage space than the Volvo V70 trunk :-)Retrospective 30 Black (Camera) Repair book Volvo V70Volvo S70, V70 and C70 Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals) (Kindle Edition) Volvo V70 II3397007088 Aerotwin wipers Front pefect for oil filter Volvo V70Proxxon 23429 Socket 36 mm, 1/2 inch (tool) really finally use Internet TVAmazon Fire TV (Electronics) The only universal remote control!Logitech Harmony Touch remote control (optional) Super remote control .. 3Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control CE (accessory) Useful assistantIR Remote Control ML-L3 remote shutter release for Nikon (Electronics) Apple RemoteApple Remote (optional) An almost Universal RemoteL5 Remote universal remote for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch (Wireless Phone Accessory) TEST of the new universal remote control from PhilipsPhilips SRU8015 Prestigo Universal remote control 15 in 1 Programmable Intuitive color LCD (Accessory) Remote control no longer works after less than two monthsSony MDREX38IPB ear earphones with integrated remote control for iPod / iPhone Black (Electronics) The overall look, white, clean is very aesthetic. However, the remote is easy to utilisation.Gros flat in rapidiWe Art Multimedia External Hard Drive 3.5 "USB 3.0 3TB White (Personal Computers) Grip perfect, duplicate remote control (wireless and wired)Neewer® MK Power Grip For Canon EOS 550D 600D 700D DSLR Camera + LCD Remote Control (Replacing Canon BG-E8) (Kitchen) I love the software to take photos remotelyPanasonic Lumix DMC-FT5EF-A Waterproof cameras Screen Size 3 "(7.5) Optical Zoom 4.6x Blue (Electronics) To read !!! Super RemoteCanon RS-60E3 Remote Control for SLR cameras and compact (Accessory)