- 100% fixable (I have windows Actual)
- Man, the stud length can easily change (magnetic, easy to pull out and move platelets)
- 1 key type - so you can with a key to unlock all windows (very beneficial if you have many windows)
- Exchange of handles in just 2 minutes (2 screws)
- Necessary as with other solutions to ensure no extra holes to a window
- The handles are a little shaky as opposed to the original, but this does not interfere further.
All in all I am happy to find a good and affordable solution to protect my window for the kids!
After about 1 1/2 years of service, I have to pull the product points. Why?
The handles were beautifully simple and safe, but only on condition that they are working properly, because this is precisely the point of criticism. Once you try to open with a little force to closed handle, he is in fact damaged and no longer locks. From this point it does not matter if closed or not - you can always open the window / door.
For me, a visit that did not know that I have lockable handles, just open the patio door, destroying the handle with "violence". Mind you, it was a petite girl and not just had to spend a lot of strength for it.
Since this is a major security flaw for me, I prefer my 5 points back - this product has failed for me!