As mentioned above the long slot toaster Colours Red Flame of Russell Hobbs is quite convincing, but not across the board as it affords a few weaknesses.
First I would like to highlight the positive striking points:
- Most importantly, the toast result, this turns out absolutely uniform
- Thanks to 1000 watts (not as stated here 1100 W) varies the duration of the procedure varies depending on the selected Toast Bräunungsgrat between 40 seconds and 2.30 minutes. In which case the levels 2 and 3 of the 6 stages (see also negative points) are sufficient, corresponding to a toasting time of approximately 55 seconds, respectively, one minute 15.
- In the very long-sized bread slot only fit the Standarttoast- and American sandwich slices also (for a long slot toaster) extremely long and above all astonishingly wide slices of bread
- Even the bun warming rack to warm buns older works perfectly.
- Continues to have the toaster also has a defrost function for frozen bread slices (works independently of the browning levels), which works perfectly (the bread is here, incidentally, only thawed but not browned).
- Also in terms of heat generation outside the individual pages, so this is in spite of stainless steel, barely higher than that of the plastic counterparts.
- Colours of Flame Red is what feel and processing As for beyond all doubt, and is really absolute standards. We and our guests are in agreement that this toaster gives a really classy impression and at the same time comes up with a modern functional style.
The Colours Flame Red would be the quintessential toaster if it were not for the following three points, which very negatively noticeable in everyday use:
- Defacto, the device only four browning levels since stage 5 and 6 char both in the toasting and Brötchenaufbackfunktion, the baked goods. One could use only Level 1 4 now of course, but the manufacturer should not advertise with 6 browning levels. Especially as a slightly finer gradation between Level 2 and 3 and between levels 3 and 4 would surely have been the device is not bad to face.
- Despite using the manual bread lifter standard slices of toast are lifted only about 5 millimeters above the after toasting very hot edge to burn your fingers so the risk is correspondingly high.
- And about 40 cm long power cord is far from sufficient.
CONCLUSION: On the perfect toaster for all those who are looking for a well-functioning, and haptic unkapriziösen all doubts raised toaster in classy style. Especially as the toast results in Bräunungssteufe 1 4 really good and uniform are.
However, it is objectively on the basis of the above negative points to a star deduction.